3 Best Resorts To Stay In Powell Butte Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Powell Butte Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Powell Butte Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Powell Butte Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Powell Butte Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Powell Butte Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Powell Butte Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Powell Butte Oregon:
On 1,800 acres in Powell Butte, this ranch features an 18-hole golf course, an athletic center and large indoor/outdoor equestrian center. Brasada overlooks the Central Oregon high desert and Cascade Mountains.Every luxury cabin features a gourmet kitchen, spacious living room with a gas fireplace and 42-inch plasma TV. A wrap-around deck offers mountain or golf course views. Each is decorated in warm interiors with wood furnishings and floors.Brasada Ranch’s athletic center is 17,000-square-feet. It showcases 2 outdoor pools, complete with a water slide, lazy river and waterfall. A state-of-the-art fitness center and 2 tennis courts are included.The Spa features 4 treatment rooms, an adult pool and panoramic mountain views. Ping-pong tables, gaming consoles and board games are provided at The Hideout.A daily menu, prepared with local ingredients is served at the Signature Restaurant. It features outdoor patios with 2 fire pits. The Ranch House has coffee and gourmet snacks.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Bend! Located in Bend in the region of Oregon, 20 miles from Sisters, Pronghorn Resort features a hot tub and sauna. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- The staff way very friendly and food was excellent.
- Loved the suite! everything about the staff and the room exceeded my expectations.
- The place is beautiful. Homes are very nice. Loved the gas fireplaces and outdoor fire pit in the winter. The hottubs and clubhouse were great.
- Well built and everything is nice, its no Red Lion or other crappy hotel. This place is top notch
- The restaurant had amazing food. Our room was warm and welcoming. The check in clerk was very helpful. We will defiantly be coming back in the warmer season.
The Lodge at Eagle Crest, a Holiday Inn Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, The Lodge at Eagle Crest, a Holiday Inn Resort offers accommodations in Redmond. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The resort also provides bike rental. Bend is 14 miles from The Lodge at Eagle Crest, and Sisters is 14 miles from the property.
- The room was clean, comfortable and accommodating.
- Quiet!! Beautiful grounds, pet friendly, on site breakfast! Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Our stay was great. We were more than satisfied with every aspect of the hotel.
- Beautiful grounds and lots of activities. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.
- Loved the room, staff and spa! Took a nice walk along the paths and spotted deer. We received massages on our way out, and they were excellent 🙂
Top Resorts In Powell Butte Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Powell Butte Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Powell Butte Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Powell Butte Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!