3 Best Resorts To Stay In Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State – Top Hotel Reviews
Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Porto Frade Rio De Janeiro State:
Hotel do Bosque ECO Resort
One of our top picks in Angra dos Reis.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hotel do Bosque ECO Resort is located in Angra dos Reis in the region of Estado do Rio de Janeiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. Paraty is 18 miles from Hotel do Bosque ECO Resort, and Trindade is 26 miles away.
- Location – wonderful nature, swimming pool, wonderful and long beach, perfect and rich breakfasts and dinners
- Local bom pra descansar. Para quem tem crianças a partir de uns 4 anos e ótimo porque a equipe de recreadores é ótima. Hotel bom para ficar, sem sair para fazer passeios, pois e longe de angra e de Parati (fica entre as 2 cidades). Pegamos o esquema de pensão completa e acho que valeu a pena. Após o jantar sempre tem um show de voz e violão bem agradável. Na praia da para andar de caiaque e stand up de graca. Comida caseira gostosa, especialmente as sobremesas.
- Ótima localização, praia tranquila, equipe de entretenimento excelente!
- Alimentação, transporte para a praia, a praia, piscina excelentes.
- O lugar era bem agradável, jardim bonito e piscina grande. As acomodações eram agradáveis.
Vila Galé Eco Resort Angra – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Angra dos Reis.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This 5-star eco resort is in Atlantic Forest and overlooks Praia de Tangua Beach. All its air-conditioned rooms have balconies with views of the sea, mountains or the pool.The Vila Galé Eco Resort has a 16,145 square foot water park, with adult and children’s pools, an Olympic rowing lake and heated open-air hot tub.The Satsanga Spa has a sauna and a Japanese “Ofurô” bath. Shiatsu and other treatments and massages are available.The Vila Galé Eco Resort has 4 bars, and 4 different restaurants offering a range of regional and international cuisine including sushi and pasta.Vila Galé Eco Resort offers hikes through the Atlantic Forest and a range of water sports.The hotel is 4 miles from the Angra dos Reis which provides access to Ilha Grande.
- Staff is extra friendly and helpful. We hired a Nanny for our 1 y.o. son and she was excellent. The recreation staff taking care of our 6 year old daughter was excellent. Location is good.
- Bed and air conditioner was great. Pool and beach are great also. Food is good (not great).
- The food is in general very good. The feijoada with live music on Saturday was excelent. The beach is good, no waves, if you like it. You have to wake up early to get available chairs and umbrella at the beach. The swimming pool bar works well .
- Good resort for a family weekend, a little bit worn, but most are in Brazil. Very nice location on an almost private beach. Big pool area with plenty of space and loungers. The buffet food was ok, the breakfast was good.
- The hotel is full of Brazilians, some amount of Spanish speaking guests and very few foreigners. Therefore the food is very tasty and mostly from the brazilian kitchen. No horrible ubiquitous hamburgers and other junk food in the main restaurants. The choice of drinks small but the very good quality. The BEST WINE (instead of the cheap local as usually) what ever we drank in the all inclusive hotels! The BEST SWIMMINGPOOL with the lines – one can swim not only soak. The ocean water is calm all the time and one can also swim, safe for children.
Angra Green Coast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Angra dos Reis, 5 miles from Long Beach, Angra Green Coast features a hot tub and a private beach area. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for fishing.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Porto Frade Rio De Janeiro State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Porto Frade Rio de Janeiro State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!