3 Best Resorts To Stay In Port Severn Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Severn Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Port Severn Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Severn Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Severn Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Port Severn Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Port Severn Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Port Severn Ontario:
Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina
Located in Port Severn, 29 miles from Barrie, Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Orillia is 20 miles from Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina, and Midland is 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Great hospitality. Amazing staff. Would recommend.
- Excellent breakfast and dinner in the restaurant, lovely location, friendly staff, board games and books available to borrow, room / facilities excellent
- The entertainment. It was great sitting around the piano singing songs
- The ambiance in the room was very welcoming. The grounds around the resort were beautifully kept. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The pool was warm and the change room and shower facilities were very clean and convenient.
The dining room was very nicely appointed with a new view of the lake and our breakfast was excellent. Our bed was very comfortable and clean.
Located in Port Severn in the region of Ontario, 23 miles from Orillia, Severn Lodge features a hot tub and a private beach area. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
The waterfront is beautiful
We enjoyed swimming, boating
Excellent and friendly staff
Food exceeded our expectations
- The food – excellent, location – outstanding, view from room – beyond compare, the staff – the benchmark of hospitality.
- Stunning view of the lake! Any questions we had were addressed immediately. Bed and pillows were perfect, looked like a new jet tub in bathroom and the grounds of the lodge were groomed meticulously. We will come back 🙂
- Da vista. Do quarto , da paz , natureza tudo lindo !
- The waterfront is beautiful
Bayview Wildwood Resort
Showcasing a playground and a private beach area, Bayview Wildwood Resort is located in Severn, just 13 miles from Orillia. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is Kids’ Club at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental.
- Lots of great activities indoor and outdoor along with extra activities for the March Break.
- one of the best resorts we have visited. Strictly recommend.
- We were offered an upgraded room at no extra cost. The restaurant is nice, service was quick. Clean room
- The food selection and presentation and variety was excellent. My granddaughter enjoyed the selections at the children’s buffet. The children programs were well run and included a lot of fun activities. The Staff had a nice way with the children.
- We enjoyed the property greatly…and the boat tour.
Top Resorts In Port Severn Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Port Severn Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Port Severn Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Port Severn Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!