3 Best Resorts To Stay In Port Bolivar Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Bolivar Texas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Port Bolivar Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Bolivar Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Bolivar Texas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Port Bolivar Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Port Bolivar Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Port Bolivar Texas:
The San Luis Resort Spa & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Galveston.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This luxurious beachfront resort features 3 on-site restaurants, which include fine dining options and casual alternatives. Free Wi-Fi access is available in each room.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in the rooms at The San Luis Resort Spa & Conference Center. Each room also includes an iPod dock and coffee machine.Enjoy massages, facials, body scrubs, wraps and hydrotherapy baths at the full-service spa. You can also relax in the tropical outdoor pool, which has its own poolside bar. A state of the art fitness center are also available.Pleasure Pier is 2 miles from the resort. The Strand Historic District is a 10-minute drive away.
- I like the decor and the updating that has been done inside and out.
- Every employee we were in contact with would be rated a 10!
- The staff was wonderful. We had the view of a roof so we asked if we could pay for an upgrade. They gave us a club ten room at no charge. Not saying this will happen for everyone, we just got lucky. Beds were nice and comfy as well as all the amenities you could want.
- I like that there is valet, and room service. Our family really enjoyed the heated pool.
- For the most part, it’s a nice hotel, very nice actually. The pool area is outstanding and the breakfast at the café was excellent. The common areas largely are very nice (nice artwork, concierge was very classy, etc).
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa and Convention Center
One of our top picks in Galveston.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Moody Gardens Hotel Spa and Convention Center is located in Galveston, just 21 miles from Kemah. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the resort. William P. Hobby Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The upgraded pyramid view was a nice touch! Staffs were friendly.
- Cafe downstairs offers great breakfast buffet very friendly staff .
- Check in and out was quick and easy Beau at check in was very helpfull My Grandson and son enjoyed the pool The room was guite
- This was a great place. It was a quick getaway and I enjoyed it !
- Room is clean and toilette is available, you just have to ask, they bring to your room. There’re pool, indoor pool, sacuzzi, sauna, gym, towel is ready at the pool or at the fitness
By the Sea Condos by AB Sea
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, By the Sea Condos by AB Sea offers accommodations in Galveston, just 23 miles from Kemah. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the resort. William P. Hobby Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Port Bolivar Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Port Bolivar Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Port Bolivar Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Port Bolivar Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!