3 Best Resorts To Stay In Pineda de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pineda de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pineda de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pineda de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pineda de Mar Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pineda de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pineda de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Pineda De Mar Catalonia:
Tropic Park is 350 feet from Malgrat de Mar Beach, 1,300 feet from the center and Train Station. It offers 4 pools, a gym, a sauna and rooms with satellite TV.One of the pools is on the rooftop and offers superb Mediterranean views. There is another large outdoor pool, a heated indoor pool and children’s pool.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms have a balcony with sea, garden or pool views. Each has a private bathroom and a mini-bar.The Tropic Park’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of traditional and international cuisine and features show cooking.There is a free Wi-Fi zone. Children have a playground and a kids’ club. Mini golf is also available.On-site parking can be reserved for an additional charge, and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.
- Lovely room and balcony, nice pools even though small, good food, nice miniclub even though available only for a few hours in the morning, ok prices for drinks
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast.
- Had fabulouse time lovely people could not do enough to please us food lovely plenty choice very clean dont take any notice to bad reviews iv stayed in lots hotels and tbe tropic park has been one of the best childten entertainer was great with the kids
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Food was very good, good choices available
Good location, based in Malgret but also very close to the Santa Susanna side as well.
The train station is close as well, would recommend if flying in to Barcelona to use the train as it is really easy and at 4.90 euros for the journey a cheap way to travel.
the facilities are ok, the swimming pool area and the breakfast was very good.
and the beach is literally across the street.
Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa 4* Sup.
One of our top picks in Tossa de Mar.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,650 feet from the beach in Tossa del Mar, Golden Bahia offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. It features 3 outdoor pools, surrounded by palm trees and a sun terrace.Rooms at Golden Bahia Tossa de Mar are spacious and have a private balcony. All rooms include air conditioning, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities.Hotel Golden Bahia de Tossa & Spa has a buffet restaurant with many traditional and international dishes. The hotel’s snack bar serves sandwiches, salads and ice creams.The spa includes a hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Massage and beauty treatments are also available. Use of the spa comes at an extra cost.Tossa de Mar Golden Bahia is a 10-minute drive from Lloret de Mar and 25 minutes from Platja D’Aro Beach. Girona and its airport can be reached in around 45 minutes’ by car.
- The hotel is exceptionally clean throughout. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The room with balcony we had overlooking the pool area, was fairly spacious and very comfortable. Good size en-suite bathroom, everything worked. The room’s air conditioning was quiet in operation and very effective. The buffet meals (breakfast & dinner) were nicely presented with plenty of choice. Easy secure underground parking for 12 euro’s per day.
- Whole experience was excellent, room exceeded expectations, food varied and plentiful, amenities first class, well maintained, we had a very enjoyable holiday.
- Great food, excellent swimming pools & lots of entertainment options
- The staff at this hotel are amazing; yes they’re not smiley bouncing around people but they do their job excellently. The restaurant manager only asked to see my card once and then remembered us, and whether we needed booster seats etc. The staff in the kids club were amazing and made a huge fuss of he children (incidentally whilst working incredibly long days). The lifeguards were diligent and friendly, dealing with all sorts of issues immediately. And the cleaners and reception staff went above and Beyond when my daughters teddy accidentally got sent off to the laundry – getting it back straight away.
- The Staff are their best asset, the hotel is located only 10 mins slow walk from town but they make it such an atmosphere that you don’t really need to leave if you don’t want to.
One of our top picks in Tossa de Mar.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Giverola Resort offers fantastic sea views from a hillside 2.5 mi from Tossa de Mar. It has a fitness center, tennis courts and an outdoor pool with waterslides.The apartments at the Giverola Resort are bright and feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a kitchen and a seating area with satellite TV.The Giverola offers a wide range of activities and entertainment for adults and children. These include snorkeling, aerobics, beach volleyball and live jazz music on the terrace.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including a Spanish restaurant and 2 restaurants located in Cala Giverola. There are also 3 bars and a café, one of which is located on the beach.There is a shuttle service to Tossa de Mar as well as a funicular railway which takes guests down to the beach. The beautiful town of Girona is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Great place. Great staff and loads of things to do
+ Great beaches around the resort
+ Many sporting facilities
+ Comfortable appartments
- Location, staff, facilities, mini club,midi club , maxi club. Cleanliness. Evening entertainment
- We came for the pretty views and secluded location.
- Beautiful resort in a stunning location,loved the facilities, great comfotable room/studio,nice beach, calm and relaxing environment.
Top Resorts In Pineda De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pineda de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pineda de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pineda de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!