3 Best Resorts To Stay In Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Pinar De La Vidriera Murcia:
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Levante
The Hotel Levante is located in Balneario de Archena and offers free access to the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools, where you can enjoy 2 minero-medicinal water swimming pools. The comfortable and stylish rooms have air conditioning, free WiFi and cable TV.Balneario de Archena is one of the most important in Spain. Its waters are used for the treatment of different health problems.In the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools, you can enjoy 2 thermal swimming pools with waterfalls, hot tub beds, hot tub, jets and a child’s swimming pool. The complex also has a circuit called Termal Balnea, available for an additional cost.The restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine and menus for lunch and dinner. The cafeteria closes later and offers tapas, sandwiches and pizzas.The Hotel Levante is located near the Segura River, just 15 minutes from Murcia, and is well-connected with the motorway.
The huge number of cats that were absolutely everywhere, even in the best restaurant.
Note there is no mention of these animals on the hotel website.
Jessica in Hotel Levante reception was efficient polite and helpful.
- Comfortable rooms relaxing atmosphere. The facilities were excellent. The settings were great. You can dine in the restaurant or have tapas at the bars.
- The site where the hotel is located is beautiful.
Nice surroundings, comfortable room, pleasant staff, good value.
What more can you want?
10 out of 10 for the visit!
- Room and spa facilities excellent. Really good value for money
- The huge number of cats that were absolutely everywhere, even in the best restaurant.
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas
Located in the Ricote Valley in Murcia, this hotel offers stylish rooms with access to an impressive 26247 ft² Spa called Thermal Swimming-pools. It has a 9843 ft² circuit called Thermal Balnea Circuit, which you can enjoy for a small additional cost. This hotel offers several thermal treatments, beauty treatments and free WiFi.The water in the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools is medicinal mineral water, acting as a natural remedy for physical conditions and the well-being of the body. Younger children can enjoy a swimming pool with jets and slides.Our guests can enjoy activities such as aquagym, dancing and hiking. The hotel also offers a varied entertainment program.Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas includes a cafeteria with an outdoor terrace overlooking the Segura River. It offers soft drinks, juices and ice creams. Creative traditional cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant.Murcia is 15 minutes from Balneario de Archena by car. The San Javier Airport is 37 mi from the hotel.
Lovely room, very comfortable and clean. Really friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was excellent, fabulous choice of food.
All of the amenities on site (the thermal pools, circuits and spas) were excellent.
The Restaurante del Agua and Snack-Bar La Piscina served great food at both ends of the gastronomic spectrum.
We’re not told of the construction work to the adjacent hotel , half of the drop of car park used as a builders yard, noise incredible all day, loud music constantly playing in the garden bar. Very crowded lots of people unable to relax in gardens or baths. Food in both hotels set menus of 25e evening meal typical Spanish, if you like rabbit stew. Coffee shops around baths no better than motorway service stations, only sold drinks, crops and packets of biscuits.
All in all very dissapointed
- The Spa and thermal swimming pools were excellent.
- We are a family of two adults and 1 teenager and really love this hotel & spa. Back for a third short stay we try to include Archena in our annual trip to Spain. It’s tricky to work out the location and spa entry system at first. But once you work out the system, a very special experience. Wonderful! Thanks to hotel staff and special thanks to your French- speaker who remembered us from last year.
- Very peaceful and tranquil. Food and drinks were very reasonably priced for a venue such as that.
- Lovely room, very comfortable and clean. Really friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was excellent, fabulous choice of food.
Balneario de Archena – Hotel León
The Hotel León includes free access to 86111 ft² of thermal pools. The hotel is part of the Archena Spa in the province of Murcia, surrounded by large gardens.All guests at the Balneario de Archena – Hotel León have free access to the extensive Spa Piscinas Termalium. There is also a children’s section with water jets and slides. A wide range of massages and treatments are also possible on site.There is an elegant restaurant and a nice terrace with views of the River Segura. Buffet-style options are available for breakfast and lunch, with varied choice menu dining at night.Rooms at the luxurious Balneario de Archena – Hotel León all have satellite TV. They have typical Spanish décor and a private bathroom.
- Perfect place to relax, bar prices were very good considering we had to buy there, and mini bar prices excellent
- We love the setting in the mountains and as it moves into fall it is less crowded. Very relaxing.
- Was very close to thermal baths and the onsite restaurant was very good and reasonably priced.
- The hotel was adequate and for the price I have no complaints. It is just a basic hotel, no frills.
Good basic hotel with easy access to all the facilities. Range of bars and eateries is very limited but those available are good.
The pools and water facilities are good and kept my girls entertained for hours.
Top Resorts In Pinar De La Vidriera Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pinar de la Vidriera Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!