3 Best Resorts To Stay In Peterborough Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Peterborough Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Peterborough Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peterborough Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peterborough Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Peterborough Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Peterborough Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Peterborough Ontario:
Situated on 240 acres along the shore of Rice Lake in Keene, Ontario, this resort features seaplane tours, on-site dining, and a wine cellar. The cottages include free Wi-Fi.Each rustic cottage at Elmhirst’s Resort is furnished with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Guests can relax on the private outdoor deck or in the whirlpool tub. The kitchenette is equipped with a stovetop, full-size refrigerator, and dishwasher.Guided ATV and snowmobile tours are offered at Elmhirst’s. Kayak and boat rentals are also available. Biking, hiking, and ski trails wind through the property.Fresh-picked organic vegetables are used in the meals at the Hearthside Dining Room and The Wild Blue Yonder Pub boasts casual dining, a full-service bar, and a big screen TV.Downtown Peterbough is 15.5 miles from Elmhirst Resort. Bellmere Winds Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away.
- The food at the wedding and buffet were outstanding
Sunday brunch was amazing and the cottages have
e wood burning fireplaces and very comfortable beds.
- Beds were comfy, staff extra friendly, staff checked in to see if we needed anything, fully stocked kitchen, nice wood for fireplace with fire starters, liked the hens and horses, was pleasantly surprised!
- The main house was really pretty, staff was friendly, cabin was cozy and the views were amazing.
- We only had one breakfast and one evening dinner at the resort and both were delicious. The staff were both friendly and courteous. we made use of a canoe and pleasantly suprised that its use was included in resort fee
Bewdley Cottage Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Bewdley Cottage Resort offers accommodations in Bewdley, just 22 miles from Hampton.All rooms come with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. Peterborough is 13 miles from Bewdley Cottage Resort, and Oshawa is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Golden Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Golden Beach Resort offers accommodations in Roseneath, just 12 miles from Peterborough. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing and golfing. Bowmanville is 31 miles from Golden Beach Resort, and Cobourg is 13 miles from the property.
- Home away from home. Even though they said they weren’t supplying a lot of stuff they did. For my first time with my family at a cottage it was great! Also lots of activities for my 10 year old nephew to participate in or not. Lol he slept in and enjoyed either pool or beach. They upgraded the wifi while we were there so on rainy days an iPad with Netflix was enough. The restaurant on staff had great food & service. Everyone was very helpful
- The Boathouse restaurant is fantastic! The place was bustling on Friday evening with friendly folks eating fish & chips, nachoes and many delicious meals. The drinks are great and the staff is friendly. The staff in the resort/ check in are friendly as well, but very young and unsure when asked questions. The lake is beautiful and the grounds are quaint.
- Excellent for people that love fishing and lots to do with kids
- The accommodations were OK and the view of the lake since it was located on the water
- Som at falde ned et sted i 1950’erne – på den gode måde! Skøn beliggenhed, meget rummelig lejlighed med udsigt over søen. Vi ville gerne være blevet nogle dage, men havde desværre kun tid til en enkelt nat.
Top Resorts In Peterborough Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Peterborough Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Peterborough Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Peterborough Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!