3 Best Resorts To Stay In Penticton British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Penticton British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Penticton British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penticton British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penticton British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Penticton British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Penticton British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Penticton British Columbia:
Spanish Villa Resort
This family-friendly Okanagan Valley resort is across the street from beach access to Okanagan Lake. The resort has a seasonal indoor pool and suites with free Wi-Fi.Spanish Villa Resort suites have a sitting area and refrigerator. Some suites have full kitchens and balcony access with views of Lake Okanagan.Guests at the Spanish Villa can cook out at the barbecue facilities or relax on the terrace.Resort Spanish Villa is a 10-minute walk from downtown Penticton. The Penticton Golf Course is within a 5-minute drive of the property.
- Room was good size, beds comfortable and great location
- The staff was so friendly and the room was much bigger than expected.
- Location is brilliant. The room was a reasonable size and tidy.
- Staff was very helpful with a wi-fi issue. Overall great service!
- Absolutely great location if you are looking for proximity to the beach.
Penticton Lakeside Resort
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Penticton hotel is nestled on the southern shore of Okanagan Lake. The hotel offers on-site dining with 24-hour room service, a hair salon, gift shop, and bar.Each room at the resort offers a flat-screen TV, coffee machine, and refrigerator. A view of the lake is enjoyed.Guests at the Penticton Resort can dine at the Hooded Merganser or at the Barking Parrot Bar, also on-site.A private marina offers boating, water-skiing, para-sailing and paddle board rentals. Guests have access to the private beach, fitness centre and Pure Gym & Juicery, which features group classes, spin studio, nutrition and wellness coaching and a juice and smoothie bar.
- Mattress was too hard pillow too soft and was smelly.
- comfy bed, clean room. Casino shuttle is a nice feature.
- Paid lots of money for a room in the new west wing and what a disapointment. The room above me had guests and you can hear everything…toilets flusging, people walking across the floor and kept me up most of night. What a waste.
- The staff was friendly, room was spacious and comfortable – the lakeside view offered a great view of the lake. And the hotel backs onto beach and lake access and park. Location is great.
- I think this is probably the nicest, and newer accommodation in Penticton (not actually a new hotel but more updated and modern than most options in Penticton). Well maintained and a convenient location. Much better than the overpriced, older, run-down lakeside accommodation everywhere else in Penticton.
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Summerland.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located on a secluded stretch of Okanagan Lake in Summerland, British Columbia. Every suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace and soaker tub.Summerland Waterfront Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness facilities and the full-service spa.Water sport rentals are available only steps from the Summerland Resort. Guests can play a game of golf or take a winery tour minutes from the hotel. Skiing is also available nearby.
- Everything was amazing view the staff was very helpfull and welcoming great location right off okanagan lake
- Staff were really nice and gave treats to my dogs when we came in from a walk!
- Comfortable bed, quiet , very friendly staff. Everyone was so welcoming to us with our 2 dogs.
– Well equipped room
– Testaurant food and service
- Beautiful accommodations! Very pet friendly! Allowed us a late check out! We’ll be back for sure!
Top Resorts In Penticton British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Penticton British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Penticton British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Penticton British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!