3 Best Resorts To Stay In Pensacola Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Pensacola Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pensacola Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pensacola Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pensacola Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pensacola Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pensacola Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Pensacola Florida:
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
One of our top picks in Pensacola Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach is located in Pensacola Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Pensacola is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, and Orange Beach is 26 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- I loved the staff.. I enjoyed staying on the 9th floor. Everything was wonderful.. same time same place next year
- The location to the beach. I liked the location to restaurants.
- I loved the pool and the breakfast along with the cleanliness!
- Everything is within walking distance. The pool is heated. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The breakfast was awesome. They also consistently cleaned my room daily.
- The hotel was awesome.. The outdoor pool, bar, and the restuarant was everything. I love the access to the beach. My kids LOVED IT.
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
In Pensacola Beach, this Florida resort features an outdoor pool and on-site restaurant. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and the resort is less than half a mile from Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier.A flat-screen cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities are featured in every room at this Florida Margaritaville Beach Hotel. Some rooms have an ocean or bay view.A fitness center, bike rental, and seasonal paddleboard lessons to all Margaritaville Beach Hotel guests. The entertainment staff offers classes such as and margarita-making for adults and a kid’s club.Frank & Lola Love Pensacola Café serves fresh seafood as well as an extensive burger all day. Seasonal LandShark Landing Beach Bar offers drinks and snacks on the beach with live music during weekends.The resort is 4 miles from Naval Live Oaks Nature Preserve and a 16-minute drive from Pensacola city center. The National Naval Aviation Museum is 17 miles away.
- I thought the amenities were great and liked that I was encouraged to remain on the property and make use of the facilities even after checking out.
- Perfect location… we will be back! Staff is amazing.
- The staff was awesome, we loved the culture of the hotel.
- We loved the location and the private beach. The balcony facing the ocean was fabulous! The room was clean, there are fun restaurants nearby, and the room was bright and airy. The staff was friendly and there was always something fun happening in the lobby. We also really loved and utilized the robes they provided.
- The location was good, on a quieter area of the beach. The staff were all excellent, a particular mention to Rachel on reception who was very helpful. The restaurant served excellent food.
Portofino Island Resort
Located in Pensacola Beach in the region of Florida, 12 miles from Pensacola, Portofino Island Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Orange Beach is 30 miles from Portofino Island Resort, and Fort Walton Beach is 28 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 11 miles away.
- Very nice apartment, beautiful views and well equipped
- The resort was wonderful! Beautiful views, staff and location. The restaurants and spa were divine!
- I really liked the security and how safe we felt there. I liked that I could see and hear the ocean from our room.
- Location, location with this. It was beautiful and all we could want
- Room was well appointed. Views were terrific. Loved the electric grill.
Top Resorts In Pensacola Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pensacola Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pensacola Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pensacola Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!