3 Best Resorts To Stay In Onnion Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Onnion Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Onnion Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Onnion Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Onnion Rhône-Alps. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Onnion Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Onnion Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Onnion Rhône-alps:
Village Club Les Tavaillons
Located in Les Carroz d’Araches, 26 miles from Geneva, Village Club Les Tavaillons features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 13 miles from Village Club Les Tavaillons, and Annecy is 26 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 45 miles from the property.
Great location, easy access to the free ski bus. Free parking available in designated car parks. Free ski lockers and free fast wifi which we could access from our room. Entertainment program is in french as most guests are french speakers (which is fair enough). We did not eat here as we eat out or made meals ourselves in the apartment. Just a note there is no kettle (i think these can be hired from reception). Staff on reception very friendly and helpful.
Les Carroz is a very pretty village with good choice of bars, restaurants, shops, etc. You can use the free ski bus to get into the village or walk which takes about 10 minutes to the center.
I would recommend the apartments if you are looking for a good standard/3 star accommodation.
- The area is very nice, there are a lot of things to do for kids in summer. The staff is great, gave us a map and advised what to visit within one hour of travel with car. We enjoyed a day trip with a 4 hour hike in Cirque Du Fer A Cheval area. Thank you for the advice, it’s definitely worth visiting.
- Staff were amazing. Friendly and extremely helpful.
- The stuff was very nice and very helpful. There are a lot of facilities for the children. Beautiful garden for them to play outside. Lots going on for children and adults (all in french but this is normal!). Lot of board games to borrow. There is a shop in the premises where you can rent all your ski/snowboard equipment. The restaurant is convinient and is a good value for money. The humburger we had was very good and tasty. We also tried the fixed menu twice and was ok.
It is easy to park the car and the free ski bus leaves from outside the property. There is a games room for children/ teenagers ( pool/ table football etc) the restaurant is good value. The village of Les Carroz is fabulous.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. You can purchase reduced fee ski passes from the shop.
- Great location, easy access to the free ski bus. Free parking available in designated car parks. Free ski lockers and free fast wifi which we could access from our room. Entertainment program is in french as most guests are french speakers (which is fair enough). We did not eat here as we eat out or made meals ourselves in the apartment. Just a note there is no kettle (i think these can be hired from reception). Staff on reception very friendly and helpful.
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise
Located in Avoriaz, 30 miles from Geneva, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise features ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 19 miles from Résidence Saskia Falaise, and Megève is 24 miles away.
Second stay at the malinka apartments. Well equipped kitchen , comfy beds. Could have been cleaned better but overall everything great. Great ski in/out
Superb view. The apartments are not huge but are very well set out. Would definitely stay again.
- The location was fantastic. Easy ski in ski out. close to shops, places to eat and also easy to get to the swimming pool. Staff were friendly. Slopes are very well maintained and there is enough for all levels
- The helpfullness of the staff manager when I complained and requested a different apartment. The size and view of our apartment after we had requested a room change was much more in line with what we expected. We were even allowed a late 4 pm checkout. I could not speak any more highly of the manager.
- The location is simply amazing! It’s on the edge of a cliff overlooking the valley – cant be more spectacular than that. The staff on the check -in is very friendly and efficient. The apartment has very well equipped kitchenette. The beds are rather comfortable and the bed sheets and towels are spotless clean.
- nothing springs to mind about what we liked, it was basic and functional
- Second stay at the malinka apartments. Well equipped kitchen , comfy beds. Could have been cleaned better but overall everything great. Great ski in/out
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Terrasses d’Hélios
One of our top picks in Flaine.Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Terrasses d’Hélios is located in Flaine, just 29 miles from Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 11 miles from Les Terrasses d’Hélios, and Annecy is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was beautifully appointed. The staff were very professional, happy and helpful. Being able to order Croissants from reception was really useful. The location of the Spar shop was perfect. The Spa facilities were great. It was all lovely.
- Breakfast availability was very welcome and delicious. Overlooking Club Piou Piou was a real bonus – watched one child learning to ski whilst younger one slept. The daytime and nighttime views from our rooms were spectacular. Swimming pool was lovely. Sledge availability was very welcome. The baby kit, especially cot and buggy saved a lot of hassle. Ski in/out option, ski bus/evening shuttle made life easier for all.
- The Spar had really good bread and crossiants. The ski in ski out was super convient. The beds were really good. The pool and jacuzzi excellent.
- Rooms are large and comfortable. On site ski shop and Spar supermarket make for convenience. Ski in ski out. Free Shuttle bus into the village 6pm till midnight.
- View and location.. Very comfortable and family friendly. The car service is really a great idea.
Top Resorts In Onnion Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Onnion Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Onnion Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Onnion Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!