3 Best Resorts To Stay In Old Fernandina Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Old Fernandina Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Old Fernandina Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Old Fernandina Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Old Fernandina Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Old Fernandina Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Old Fernandina Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Old Fernandina Florida:
Osprey Cove Suites & Golf Club
This St. Marys, Florida Osprey Cove Suites & Golf Club resort boasts suites with a furnished, private terrace and a golf course view. Free WiFi is provided, and a Mark McCumber golf course is on site.The seating area in each suite features a flat-screen satellite TV, sofa, and desk as well as an adjacent dining area. Osprey Cove Suites & Golf Club extras include a refrigerator and a single-cup coffee machine.River Club activities include tennis courts, a fitness centre, and an Olympic-sized pool as well as water sports on the river 1 miles away. A fully equipped golf pro shop is on site.The Bar & Grill and formal dining room is on site, and the Tiki Hut serves Caribbean-inspired cuisine.Amelia Island Beaches are 27 minutes’ drive away. The resort is also 31.2 from Four Creeks State Forest and 22.7 miles from Jacksonville International Airport.
- Lovely view on the golf course with a table and chairs on the patio for morning coffee brewed in the room and fresh pastries that were awaiting our arrival.
- These are exceptional rooms–suites that are a part of a golf club in a gated community. They are roomy, plush, quiet, and even have bicycles available for personal use. Safety and security were commensurate with the gated setting, so both were 100 percent.
Beautiful marble massive bathroom ,bed very comfortable.room extra large with separate couch area.fridge ,double closets,abundant of draws in dressers and bathroom too.thick towels.
Management very friendly and
Accommodating .our suite right on the golf course.what a veiw to wake up to !excellent pool , gym and showers in pool area a big plus ,private secure 24 security gate.books available to read .residents friendly in this upscale resort living./ golf community.
- The room and bathroom for the family suite (Azalea) were fantastic. The pool area and boardwalk were also very lovely. A really beautiful property.
- Food was amazing! Location is quiet and tranquil yet close to cities.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is located in Fernandina Beach, just 22 miles from Jacksonville. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic Beach is 18 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, and Amelia Island is 0.8 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Italian restaurant or pizza would be nice addition
- Bed is super comfortable. Beautiful view of the beach/ocean.
The staff are SOOOOOOO great – seriously, EVERYONE (valet, front desk, concierge, bars/restaurants, housekeeping, Spa staff!!!, and affliated outdoor activity staff!!!!).
Super clean, super comfortable (great bed and great humidity control)…
Just such a great stay…
- The room was nice and clean with gorgeous view. The staff and service were exceptional.
- We arrived in time for the ‘tree lighting’ ceremony and fireworks, viewed from our balcony overlooking the ocean. Our room was home away from home, spacious, and comfortable. The bed was sumptuous, with pillows just right for scrunching.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort offers accommodations in Amelia Island, just 19 miles from Jacksonville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Fernandina Beach is 9 miles from Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resor, and Atlantic Beach is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 15 miles from Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort.
- The bed was so comfortable it felt like sleeping on a cloud.
- The common areas including the pool , hot tub, lobby bar + beach were really nice. While the food + drinks were pricey, eating fish tacos poolside in the sunshine was quite wonderful.
- We loved our stay at the Omni Amelia Island! The views were amazing and we loved having the option of the pool and the beach! Every meal we had on the property was delicious and we can’t say enough! We had a wonderful time and can’t wait to go back again next year!
- The food was excellent though the wait staff seemed to assume you were going to do the buffet & weren’t asking you to order.
- Beach, pools, village shopping and expansiveness, tranquility of resort
Top Resorts In Old Fernandina Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Old Fernandina Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Old Fernandina Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Old Fernandina Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!