3 Best Resorts To Stay In Okanagan Landing British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Okanagan Landing British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Okanagan Landing British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Okanagan Landing British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Okanagan Landing British Columbia:
Sparkling Hill Resort
Located in Vernon in the region of British Columbia, 22 miles from Kelowna, Sparkling Hill Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 17 miles from Sparkling Hill Wellness.
- View from the windows are all only 1 of a kind Nowhere else you will see this.
- The Spa, sauna and pool were excellent, you could see the view from the pool so better go to the pool during the daytime. When you wake up, you can see the beautiful view through your big window as the first glance from your bed. Food from the restaurant Peak Fine was not bad.
- The spa areas are great, albeit very full during our stay. Rooms were nice with a great view. Beds were very comfortable. Peakfine restaurant breakfast & dinner were both very nice with a lot of gluten free and dairy free options. Our waitress was awesome!
- Super friendly staff. Memory form mattress. Drink a lot water
- Beautiful location, large restaurant and our food and service was always very good. The spas and pools are great
Predator Ridge Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Predator Ridge Resort is located in Vernon, just 21 miles from Kelowna. The resort has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Kelowna Airport is 16 miles away.
- Beautiful rooms. Very friendly front desk. Excellent food in the restaurants
- Being a golf resort, the practice facilities were top tier, the indoor and outdoor pools were very nice and the rooms were spacious and comfortable with nice quality furniture
- We enjoyed the second night & the resort was great. My husband was too sick to enjoy the facilities at the resort. We were told to book directly with the resort in the future.
- This is a golf resort. So as long as you want to play golf for a very steep fees you are for a treat.
- The location was terrific. Golf course was unbelievable and restaurants on the property was terrific.
La Casa Cottage Resort
La Casa Cottage Resort offers accommodations in Fintry. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and mini-golf at the resort. Kelowna is 16 miles from La Casa Cottage Resort, and Vernon is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The beach is very rocky, would highly suggest water shoes.
Nice view from deck with no house to block it.
Cottage was nice with two bedrooms and loft.
- I loved the cottage and all the amenities were great.
- It is a very pretty cottage, clean very comfortable bed
- The resort is removed from the city, and the company provides sufficient information and a suggested shopping list for what to bring along. Information and photos on the website all appeared to be accurate! The pool areas are really nice, and we loved the dog beach! The area was quiet and the cottage was pretty well appointed.
Top Resorts In Okanagan Landing British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Okanagan Landing British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Okanagan Landing British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!