3 Best Resorts To Stay In Okanagan Falls British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Okanagan Falls British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Okanagan Falls British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Okanagan Falls British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Okanagan Falls British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Okanagan Falls British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Okanagan Falls British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Okanagan Falls British Columbia:
Spanish Villa Resort
This family-friendly Okanagan Valley resort is across the street from beach access to Okanagan Lake. The resort has a seasonal indoor pool and suites with free Wi-Fi.Spanish Villa Resort suites have a sitting area and refrigerator. Some suites have full kitchens and balcony access with views of Lake Okanagan.Guests at the Spanish Villa can cook out at the barbecue facilities or relax on the terrace.Resort Spanish Villa is a 10-minute walk from downtown Penticton. The Penticton Golf Course is within a 5-minute drive of the property.
- Room was good size, beds comfortable and great location
- The staff was so friendly and the room was much bigger than expected.
- Location is brilliant. The room was a reasonable size and tidy.
- Staff was very helpful with a wi-fi issue. Overall great service!
- Absolutely great location if you are looking for proximity to the beach.
Penticton Lakeside Resort
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Penticton hotel is nestled on the southern shore of Okanagan Lake. The hotel offers on-site dining with 24-hour room service, a hair salon, gift shop, and bar.Each room at the resort offers a flat-screen TV, coffee machine, and refrigerator. A view of the lake is enjoyed.Guests at the Penticton Resort can dine at the Hooded Merganser or at the Barking Parrot Bar, also on-site.A private marina offers boating, water-skiing, para-sailing and paddle board rentals. Guests have access to the private beach, fitness centre and Pure Gym & Juicery, which features group classes, spin studio, nutrition and wellness coaching and a juice and smoothie bar.
- Mattress was too hard pillow too soft and was smelly.
- comfy bed, clean room. Casino shuttle is a nice feature.
- Paid lots of money for a room in the new west wing and what a disapointment. The room above me had guests and you can hear everything…toilets flusging, people walking across the floor and kept me up most of night. What a waste.
- The staff was friendly, room was spacious and comfortable – the lakeside view offered a great view of the lake. And the hotel backs onto beach and lake access and park. Location is great.
- I think this is probably the nicest, and newer accommodation in Penticton (not actually a new hotel but more updated and modern than most options in Penticton). Well maintained and a convenient location. Much better than the overpriced, older, run-down lakeside accommodation everywhere else in Penticton.
The Lakeside Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lakeside Resort offers accommodations in Oliver.Each room has a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Summerland is 29 miles from The Lakeside Resort, and Osoyoos is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- It was right on a beach! The beach was very clean and picturisk!
- Kitchen facilities good, space in living area good, view lovely.
- We were only at the hotel for one night but I would definetly come back in the summer. The view was perfect and the rooms were extremely clean. Overall very satisfied
- The bed was very comfy and nice view of the lake – very close to my work destination and there was a very good restaurant at a golf course close by.
- Beds were comfy and clean, view of the lake was excellent!
Top Resorts In Okanagan Falls British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Okanagan Falls British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Okanagan Falls British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Okanagan Falls British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!