3 Best Resorts To Stay In Oakhurst California – Top Hotel Reviews
Oakhurst California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Oakhurst California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oakhurst California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oakhurst California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Oakhurst California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Oakhurst California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Oakhurst California:
The Pines Resort & Conference Center
Just 14 miles from Yosemite National Park, this lakefront California hotel features on-site dining, full-service marina and water sports facilities as well as an outdoor pool. All accommodations include free Wi-Fi.At Ducey’s on the Lake, guests can watch a lakefront sunset over roasted prime rib and a glass of Cabernet. Popular American classics such as hamburgers and French fries are available as well.The Madera Wine Trail is 8 miles from The Pines Resort & Conference Center. On the shore of Bass Lake, the hotel offers easy fishing access.
- The restaurants on site were great, met all of our needs. Food was good. Good value and location.
- I REALLY DID LIKE EVERYTHING EXCEPT MY DAUGHTER WAS SHOWING THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE WATER WAS ICE COLD SHE HAD TO COMPLETE HER SHOWER WITH COLD WATER SHE SAID IT WAS TORTURE NO ONE ELSE SHOWERED AFTER THAT.
- It was a beautiful location and scenery was amazing!
- Room was allready preheated on our arrival, delicious breakfast, location by Bass Lake is unbeatable.
- The feel of the cabins was awesome, it was exactly what we were hoping for. We were able to get checked in early which was great. It was super quiet as we went in the winter but that made it all the more peaceful.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino is located in Coarsegold in the region of California. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Mariposa is 24 miles from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino, and Oakhurst is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 30 miles from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino.
- All the restaurants were awesome with the exception of the sank one the was like a 50’s place, only had one worker and the place was not clean, dirty tables and poor service but all the others were amazing. The main bar was also a good place to hang out and service was top of the line.
- Comfortable beds and spacious room. Drinks at the main bar are tasty and reasonably priced. It’s about 35 minuets away from the Yosemite entrance.
- the room was nice, clean and the bed was vary comfortable and had a nice view
- Bed and room was great and clean. Lunch buffet was fantastic. Fresh…like that drinks were offered by the casino
- Facilities, Casino, Dining options , Staff – ALL were very good – guest room / bathroom were better than most in area and cost was FAR better value than most anywhere else nearby … SAFE & CLEAN with variety of restaurants for dining options – not a surprise for a newer casino hotel operation. We enjoyed our stay and the location for visiting Yosemite every day was outstanding!
In the mountains 33 miles from Yosemite National Park, this charming hotel features personalized services, modern amenities and a full-service spa.After a long day, guests at Tenaya can relax with a massage from the spa, enjoy a gourmet dinner at the on-site restaurant or arrange the next day’s activities with help from the hotel’s concierge staff.Only steps from the Tenaya Lodge’s front doors there are a variety of recreational activities and adventures. Enjoy downhill skiing, scenic hikes, and rock climbing. The hotel can also arrange bike rentals and naturalist tour guides to help guests discover the surrounding areas. Badger Pass Ski Resort is a 1-hour drive from the lodge.
- Beautiful location and spacious hotel room. An hour drive from Yosemite and the staff are very nice and always happy to help you out with any of your requests. I would also recommend buying your snow chains here. $50 as opposed to other places which sell the same brand of chains for upwards of $150.
wifi connection process was very poor. Some meeting attendees could not connect.
Had to go outside to get cell phone to link up.
No clear written instructions provided on how to access via website.
- We had SUCH a great time! We were surprised to see snow on the ground, which made our stay that much better. Everything was fantastic!
- It’s a great place for the families with children, the hotel itself with swimming pool, restaurants and the nature around.
- The place is absolutely beautiful. It’s close to Yosemite and the staff is very friendly.
Top Resorts In Oakhurst California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Oakhurst California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Oakhurst California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Oakhurst California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!