3 Best Resorts To Stay In Nussfjord Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Nussfjord Nordland is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Nussfjord Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nussfjord Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nussfjord Nordland. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Nussfjord Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Nussfjord Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Nussfjord Nordland:
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Sjøstrand Rorbuer offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ballstad. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Leknes Airport is 6 miles away.
-Close to hiking opportunities nearby
-can wash/dry clothes for 50NOK
- A paradise: beautiful view, friendly owners, fresh fish etc., etc.
- Beautiful location and a very authentic stay since the owner is still performing fishery which has been the main activity on the Lofoten islands
- the owner is a fantastic person, the place and the houses are really beautiful and special and all amenities
- The location was fine and the view could have been nice but a lot of campers were blocking the view.
- -Good location
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Eliassen Rorbuer offers accommodations in Reine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Leknes Airport is 19 miles away.
-The room is cozy and comfortable
-The kitchenware is provided
-The view is great
- The cabin itself is nice and spacious. The balcony to the beautiful scenery is the best.
- The cabin was warm and cosy and view from the cabin stunning. The staff were helpful and the check-in procedure with the door code very easy.
We have stayed here several times before and it’s always as beautiful ! Located right on the fjord, the red Rorbuer are very well equipped and very functional. Extremely cosy, very comfy beds & bed linen. Kitchen with everything you need (except matches to light the candles !), very nice decoration in the house.
A great value for the money !
Nice to park right in front on almost each house. We could also see the Northern Lights from just in front of our house !
We would definitely recommend staying at Eliassen !
- The room is huge and can definitely sleep more than 4 people. The kitchen have all the equipment we need to cook our own meals. The heated floors in the front and inside the bathroom are very comfortable. Best of all, amazing location! We saw the northern light out of our back windows (facing the lake).
- -The room is cozy and comfortable
Situated in the coastal village of Å in the Lofoten Archipelago, this inn offers traditional Norwegian fisherman’s cabins. The E10 highway is 1,650 feet away.All the cabins at Å Rorbuer have fee WiFi, a seating area and private patio.Homemade specialities from the Lofoten region are served at the on-site Brygga Restaurant. A fully licensed bar is also on site.Boats can be hired on site. Staff at Å Rorbuer can help arrange activities like guided walks, kayaking and bicycle rental.The property can arrange transport to and from Moskenes ferry dock, which is 3.1 miles away. Free parking is possible on site. Leknes Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Nussfjord Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Nussfjord Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Nussfjord Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Nussfjord Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!