3 Best Resorts To Stay In Nonsuch Saint Mary – Top Hotel Reviews
Nonsuch Saint Mary is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Nonsuch Saint Mary. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nonsuch Saint Mary. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nonsuch Saint Mary. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Nonsuch Saint Mary right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Nonsuch Saint Mary with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Nonsuch Saint Mary:
Chrisanns Beach Resort
In Ocho Rios, Chrisanns Beach Resort has an outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy views of the Caribbean Sea, plus free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Each apartment here is air-conditioned and includes a kitchen with a fridge, microwave, oven and stove. They also include a sitting area with a TV and views of the swimming pool.At Chrisanns Beach Resort there is a garden and a terrace, and restaurants and bars can be found within a 5-minute walk of the property.The popular Reggae Beach is just a 10-minute drive away, and guests can reach Norman Manley International Airport in 8 minutes by car.
The comfort in the room was good, we had asked for two seperate beds, but they gave us one giant one. No big deal, but would have been nice had they actually told us that it was not possible, even if it was a last minute change.
AC was great, as requested. The beach area is nice.
I really enjoyed my stay because, the staff were very friendly and helpful. It’s a great hotel because there is schedule. Also it across the road from a varied range of restaurants and bars.
Thank you chrisanns love Ton
- Beautiful location and beach. Nice scenery and gardens. The day security was very helpful. Receptionist was nice.
- Plenty of hot water once we found out where the hot water switch was! It was good to have self catering as the oven, microwave, coffee machine, fridge freezer all worked well it was a pity that there wasn’t a kettle and not enough cups, pots n pans and not enough kitchen utensils. Cleaners were good and came in every day. A double bed instead of 2 singles pushed together would have been lovely…?!? Nice pool, grounds and little private beach. Friendly people nice location. You need a car.
- The whole environment was very homely. Peaceful. The kind of environment that enhances ones personal time with each other.
- The comfort in the room was good, we had asked for two seperate beds, but they gave us one giant one. No big deal, but would have been nice had they actually told us that it was not possible, even if it was a last minute change.
Sandals Royal Plantation All Inclusive – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Ocho Rios – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Sandals Royal Plantation All Inclusive – Couples Only offers accommodations in Ocho Rios. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for golfing and snorkeling. Runaway Bay is 17 miles from Sandals Royal Plantation, and Roscommon is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 39 miles from Sandals Royal Plantation All Inclusive – Couples Only.
- The people were, to a person, fantastic. Everyone worked to make us happy. We liked that it was first class, but not stuffy. The scuba diving was really well run. Food choices were sufficient and quality was excellent. Royal Plantation is pleasant and quiet, with the option to go next door to Ochi resort for partying.
- Amazing, quiet, adult only, inclusive resort and so peaceful, . Loved that the music stopped at 10pm and during the day you could just relax on the beach and there was no “night club” music playing. The food was great and the staff very attentive and made sure you want for nothing.
- The staff were fantastic and it’s a lovely place to stay
Beautiful beaches on our doorstep. Beautiful location
- Service was supreme!! Made us feel very special! Butler service was awesome and a new experience for us.
Hermosa Cove Villa Resort & Suites
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hermosa Cove Villa Resort & Suites is located in Ocho Rios. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Runaway Bay is 16 miles from Hermosa Cove Villa Resort, and Roscommon is 2.9 miles from the property. Norman Manley Airport is 39 miles away.
- The staff were exceptional and the grounds were immaculate. It had a quiet, peaceful vibe which is what we were looking for.
- The staff were extremely helpful and the resort is very peaceful and beautiful.
- The staff were so well mannered, respectful and welcoming. It was beautiful to come back Jamaica and be able to unwind. The food was A*, even the continental was great. The best part of the villa was the bed. I’ve never slept in a bed so comfortable in my life. The views are to die for and the overall space and isolation of the villa, it allows you to really have privacy and social time at the same time.
- Everything absolutely beautiful. The staff at Hermosa Cove are all wonderful…very knowledgeable and helpful too. Drivers contracted through the front desk are all excellent!
- We love this place! This resort is as near perfect as you are going to find. Beautiful just scratches the surface, the staff is wonderful and kind, the villas are comfortable and homey, the food is delicious. Private patios and public spaces feel like a paradise made for you and your family.
Top Resorts In Nonsuch Saint Mary Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Nonsuch Saint Mary to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Nonsuch Saint Mary but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Nonsuch Saint Mary. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!