3 Best Resorts To Stay In Naranjo Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Naranjo Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Naranjo Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Naranjo Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Naranjo Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Naranjo Puntarenas:
Located in Puntarenas, 24 miles from Jacó, Isla Chiquita features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Teresa Beach is 23 miles from Isla Chiquita, and Montezuma is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Barceló Tambor – All Inclusive
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Barceló Tambor – All Inclusive is located in Tambor, just 27 miles from Jacó. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and mini-golf at this resort, and car rental is available. Santa Teresa is 13 miles from Barceló Tambor – All Inclusive, and Montezuma is 7 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable & the staff was very accommodating.
- Every single staff member was super nice and polite, the food was incredible and let’s please talk about that bed, so comfortable I thought about never leaving the room, the shows were so funny and very entertaining
- I have never written a bad review on any facility but I didn’t like anything at all about this property ! It was absolutely terrible . From the rooms being horribly dirty and the shower head not even staying on the wall to be able to take a shower , the food was terrible , staff was very unfriendly and the “unlimited drinks” were awful and tiny not to mention the alcohol was bottom shelf . I would never recommend this place in fact I don’t ever want people to know I even stepped foot into it because it’s was so ghetto. Also if you aren’t a local you shouldn’t be there because if you are foreign you would be the only foreign person there and everyone will be unfriendly. O and tons of unruly kids everywhere.
- Location was good, general set up of the resort as well 8except for the big restaurant), although a little bit aged.
Le service au restaurant et la variété des offres : parfaits.
La plage et les piscines propres
Le calme dans les chambres
Tambor Tropical Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tambor Tropical Beach Resort offers accommodations in Tambor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Jacó is 27 miles from Tambor Tropical Beach Resort, and Santa Teresa Beach is 11 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms and grounds beautiful, clean and well kept. The birds were fantastic. We had bought some seafood at the fishing village and the cooks prepared a most fantastic feast!
- The wildlife was amazing the beach walks were fantastic
- Five star accommodations and setting with three star pricing. The resort has used extensive local hardwoods to build and decorate this tropical paradise. There’s also a scarlet Macaw breeding program on site which should not be missed.
- We stayed in Tambor for our first night on the Nicoya peninsula, it was a relatively easy drive from the Ferry terminal (Paquera) which was well signed on the approach. The property is right on the beach with hammocks and tables so that you can enjoy the view and relax. The layout of the property is very nice and sociable with each ‘room’ placed around a central pool and bar/seating area. The rooms are large and include kitchen facilities with free coffee to use in the coffee maker, and well equipped with plates and cutlery. A free first drink is included with your stay, we had the Pina Colada, which was excellent. Would definitely stay for longer if we travelled again as it was a really nice hotel with a great location right next to the beach, but with the added comfort and luxury of a large pool and well equipped room.
Best value in the area. Rooms are above and beyond for the price. The Queen studio is amazing. Beautiful wood tha throughout. 100% bug free even in the wet season. Best location in the area. Next to the beach, a market, and a small shop. Eat at H&b for dinner 2 minutes away toward tambor airport. Best dinner there in town.
Pool is awesome, right on the beach, with a bar serving cold drinks and food.
Top Resorts In Naranjo Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Naranjo Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!