3 Best Resorts To Stay In Muscle Shoals California – Top Hotel Reviews
Muscle Shoals California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Muscle Shoals California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muscle Shoals California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muscle Shoals California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Muscle Shoals California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Muscle Shoals California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Muscle Shoals California:
Ojai Valley Inn and Spa
This historic and celebrated resort, surrounded by scenic hills and mountains, features a full health spa and a championship golf course. Five restaurants feature dishes made from locally grown ingredients.Rooms at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa are decorated in Spanish Colonial style and feature exclusive “Ojai Nest” bedding and Spa Ojai bathroom amenities. A flat-screen TV and a radio with iPod connection are also included.Spa Ojai welcomes guests with warm, exotic rooms featuring a variety of massages and treatments. A long list of mind and body fitness classes is also available. In addition to the two pools at the spa, the resort offers a large, outdoor family swimming pool with food and beverage service.The Ojai tennis program can offer coaching advice or simply provide the facilities for some fun. Teen and children’s programs are also open in a variety of activities.The Inn and Spa at Ojai Valley is 7 miles from Lake Casitas and 17 miles from Pierpoint Bay.
Delightful welcome from the lovely Miss Layla.
Friendly staff throughout the resort.
A wonderfully relaxed feeling in the place.
A gorgeous setting.
- The staff doesn’t need to be told what to do, they just go two steps ahead.
One of my FAVORITE PLACES in the world…
the grounds are AWESOME…its super peaceful and everything is done to perfect.
- Everything. The staff truly go above and beyond to ensure you have a wonderful stay. Beautiful grounds, great dining, extremely comfortable beds, Indigo pool.
- The setting of course, the beds are amazing, the staff are amazing!! Such an awesome welcoming, exceptionally friendly staff! If you were closer I would be a regular ?
- Delightful welcome from the lovely Miss Layla.
The Fess Parker – A Doubletree by Hilton Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, The Fess Parker – A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is located in Santa Barbara in the region of California, just 29 miles from Solvang. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Ventura is 24 miles from The Fess Parker, and Ojai is 25 miles from the property. Santa Barbara Airport is 9 miles away.
East Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, beaches and sandy beaches.
- The location is amazing, the grounds comfortable and rooms recently renovated.
- Beautiful views and remodeling facility to keep updated and always clean… Friendly staff and very accommodating..
Comfortable beds & pillows. Well maintained property inside & out. Lovely courtyard view.
Very quick check in & out.
The valets were very prompt, polite & helpful with local restaurants.
- Room was good with all amenities. Plenty of space and very comfortable bed and sofa.
- Tesla chargers. Valet services was welcoming and friendly.
Harbor View Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Spa Beaumontia, a full-service spa experience, is available on site at this hotel. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a minibar. Stearn’s Wharf is less than a 5 minute walk away.The modern rooms at Harbor View Inn include terry cloth bath robes and free Wi-Fi. A safe and a work desk are also provided.A swimming pool and fitness center, including a sauna, are available for guest relaxation at the Inn Harbor View. A business center and concierge service is both featured for maximum convenience. Shops are in the hotel.Several on site dining options are available at the Harbor View Inn. A poolside bar and grill and State Street Coffee are both featured to give guests quick and easy dining options. Eladios Restaurant and Bar, offering intimate and comfortable dining, features sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.East Beach is a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Santa Barbara Mission and Arroyo Burro Beach County Park are both a 10 minute drive away.
West Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, beach walks and relaxation.
- Room service was wonderful! Staff always friendly & helpful.
- Perfect location and water view. Lovely heated pool and jacuzzi.
- Beds were most comfortable with clean sheets and very much space in the room. Bathroom was also very big with top facilities equipment.
- Dana was the best person I’ve ever experienced when checking into the Harbor View. It has been a nightmare in the past.
- At check in we were asked the reason for our stay. When we told them it was to celebrate our anniversary, they sent up a bottle of complimentary champagne! How cool!
Top Resorts In Muscle Shoals California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Muscle Shoals California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Muscle Shoals California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Muscle Shoals California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!