3 Best Resorts To Stay In Moultonborough New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Moultonborough New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Moultonborough New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moultonborough New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moultonborough New Hampshire. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Moultonborough New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Moultonborough New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Moultonborough New Hampshire:
Channel Waterfront Cottages
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach and an outdoor fireplace, Channel Waterfront Cottages are in Laconia, just 5 miles from Gunstruck Mountain. Free Wi-Fi is featured in all rooms and cottages.Cable TV is featured in all accommodations at New Hampshire’s Channel Waterfront Cottages. Each unit has a refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities. Select cottages feature a full kitchen.BBQ facilities and a furnished picnic area provide the perfect spot for dining outdoors. In the evenings, guests can sit around the large stone outdoor fireplace.Mt. Washington Cruise Ship is less than one mile from the cottages. Several restaurants are within walking distance of the property.
- every thing was more than we expected beds were comfortable breakfast is always good there management was friendly and answered all our questions about local events
- The property was meticulous! Everything was so clean, nicely manicured and maintained. Jose is extremely attentive and on top of any needs the guests bring forward. What a pleasant surprise this was!
- The cottages are owned by Jose and his wife who are fantastic. We stayed in the three bedroom house across the street and while I was disappointed when I found out we would not be directly on the channel, I was very pleased with the view from the house. Did not take advantage of the screen porch but would be nice to have a meal there.
Location was unique right on the channel
Perfect sandy beach,awesome island with a bar ,stereo, tv and fire pit.
The owner Jose takes great pride in his property and goes out of his way to make sure your stay is enjoyable
Highly recommend will definately be returning
- Wonderful staff and great location. Clean and comfortable. Wish I could have stayed longer!
Misty Harbor Resort
With private access to 350 feet of sandy beach, this Gilford hotel has a variety of recreational facilities including an indoor and outdoor pool. The Misty Harbor Resort Gilford features on-site tennis, basketball and volleyball courts.For those who prefer relaxation to recreation, a hot tub and sauna are conveniently located on the premises.All suites at the Misty Harbor Resort feature a private balcony or a patio. The bright suites are comfortably furnished and include cable TV. Some guest rooms feature full kitchens and sofa beds.Weirs Beach is a 5-minute drive from the resort. The NH International Speedway is a 28-minute drive away.
- We love Misty Harbor! It’s close to so many different things! It has the beautiful lake view, and an indoor pool for the kids for the winter. We loved the 2 bedroom, it was perfect for our family.
- The front desk associate the day we got there was awesome!
- Nothing at all. It was a very bad experience I called the hotel and was told the manger would call me back but never did. I will tell people to stay away
- friendliness of personnel and cleaniness of property
- The bed was comfortable and the amenities of the room were great
The Margate Resort
Featuring 3 buildings, this waterfront resort is located on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, offering a private beach and canoe rentals. It is 3 miles from the centre of Laconia, New Hampshire.With stair access only, the Inn Building is located across the street from the private beach and the amenities building. This building is surrounded by an all-purpose field and adjacent to the outdoor poolThe Lakefront Building is connected to the main amenities building by an underground walkway leading to the front desk, indoor pool, health club and Blackstone’s Restaurant where breakfast is served daily.Cable TV and free WiFi are included in each traditionally styled guest rooms. Gourmet coffee-making facilities and a seating area are provided.A continental breakfast is provided during the winter months and a hot breakfast buffet is provided during the summer months. The waterside Gazebo Beach Bar offers lunch, dinner, cocktails, and a 42″ plasma TV.The shops at the Tanger Outlet Center are 12.9 miles from The Margate Laconia Resort. The Gunstock Mountain Resort is 6.8 miles away.
- Great views and not to far from Gunstock. Lots of stores and restaurants near by.
- Place was bigger then i thought, had a small game rolm which was nice and also the pool after a long day on the mountain
- Continental breakfast was very good and staff in dining area most friendly.
- Location is perfect and the facility gives a warm romantic setting
- All staff were very polite, and professional, somebody training these nice people are doing a top notch job.Front desk called back, after booking room online,(told me room not close to pool)suggested upgrade to lakefront,i thought taking time to call me back was great. Still wish i could thank her.
Top Resorts In Moultonborough New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Moultonborough New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Moultonborough New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Moultonborough New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!