3 Best Resorts To Stay In Manchester Center Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Manchester Center Vermont is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Manchester Center Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manchester Center Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manchester Center Vermont. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Manchester Center Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Manchester Center Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Manchester Center Vermont:
The Equinox Resort
Surrounded by the scenic Green Mountains, this resort features a full-service spa and an 18-hole golf course. Guests can dine at various on-site restaurants. Bromley Mountain skiing is 10 miles away.The Equinox Resort features rooms with a flat-screen TV, private bathroom, and bathrobes. They are decorated in rich colors and plush bedding. Select rooms offer mountain or garden views.Facilities at the Manchester Equinox Resort include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Activities such as horseback riding and off-road driving are available.Enjoy fine dining at The Chop House, the Equinox’s on-site steak house. Dine outdoors at Dormy Grill or sip a cocktail the Falcon Bar.Various shops in Manchester Village are within 1 miles from the hotel. Cross country skiing at Hildene is a 5-minute drive away.
- facilities are great. Food is great, staff did best to accommodate us. But, in the end, they were out of rooms, so we were put in the Inn Keeper’s suite. This was because booking.com reservation didn’t transfer to them.
- Comfortable room, if a bit spare. Helpful staff. Good location. Shuttle available to take guests places.
- We love the location, history and character of the Equinox Inn. Most of the staff is exceptional however some seem uninterested in their guests overall experience. The Spa is very nice and they are welcoming to families with kids.
- The Equinox is absolutely beautiful. It has the most comfortable bed in any hotel I’ve ever stayed in.
- Loved the bed. Friendly staff. Beautiful location in Manchester. Beautiful golf course.
The Black Bear Lodge
This hotel is located on Stratton Mountain and features numerous ski and snowboarding slopes as well as a 27-hole golf course. An on-site restaurant and a continental breakfast are also offered.A flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi are included in every room at The Black Bear Lodge. They have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and a individually controlled air-conditioning and heating.Guests can relax in the hot tub and the sauna at this Stratton Mountain Lodge. A game room is provided for entertainment.Table 43.1 Degree Bar & Eatery is open seasonally for dinner and serves American cuisine.Ski lifts are within 1,300 feet from the lodge. Stratton Village is 550 feet away.
- rooms were comfy and there is a bus that runs from hotel that takes you right up the road to the main village area during day and night. wifi worked well and had a nice view of the mountain.
- Location is great, the shuttle to the village is good. We like this hotel mid-week. On the weekends it’s too noisy.
- I liked that it was clean and staff was friendly. The location was very good.
- Location was great, right next to Stratton Mountain. Easy walk without ski equipment, but the shuttle service was excellent without almost no wait each way.
- The staff were great! That includes All Staff who were helpful and positive.
Long Trail House – Stratton Mountain
On Stratton Mountain, this luxurious ski resort features a spa, golf course, and apartments equipped with a living area along with a full kitchen. A ski and snowboard school is on site.A gas fireplace is available in the living area along with cable TV and large windows. A dining area and a kitchenette are also included. Rooms at Long Trail House feature wood furnishings and have access to free Wi-Fi.A variety of dining options are also provided including pizza, sushi, a deli, and pub.Guests can relax in the hot tub, spa or sauna. A business center that has fax and photocopying services is also available along with tennis courts. Visitors have access to a nearby fitness center.Drysdale Tennis School is a 3-minute drive from Long Trail House – Stratton Mountain. Mt. Snow Airport is 20 miles away.
- Love the location: easy, convenient, safe. Common space nice.
- Bed was comfy very clean perfectly fine not worth the money and not on the ski mountain
- Loved how close the hotel was to the mountain. The kitchen and all of its amenities were awesome.
- Nice Village like atmosphere. Well kept. Very Clean
- location is the only reason to chose this hotel. directly across street from village/lift. one bonus is the underground covered parking.
Top Resorts In Manchester Center Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Manchester Center Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Manchester Center Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Manchester Center Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!