3 Best Resorts To Stay In Lincoln City Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lincoln City Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lincoln City Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lincoln City Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lincoln City Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lincoln City Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lincoln City Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Lincoln City Oregon:
Salishan Spa and Golf Resort
Rooms at the Salishan Spa & Golf Resort offer balcony views of nearby forests and the on-site golf course. All rooms have fireplaces, an upholstered sitting area and a sofa bed.Guests at Salishan Spa & Golf Resort, next to Siletz Bay on Oregon’s coast, will find work desks and Internet access in their rooms, as well as a mini refrigerator, and coffee maker.In addition to golf and tennis, there’s an indoor pool and spa for guests to enjoy. The Shops at Salishan sell locally-crafted jewelry, clothing, art objects and gourmet coffee.The Salishan Spa & Golf Resort offers a variety of dining options, including The Prime Steakhouse and the more casual Sun Room. The Attic Lounge has weekend live entertainment along with appetizers, sandwiches and pizza. Made-to-order sandwiches can be found at hotel Deli.Siletz Bay State Airport is one mile from the Salishan Spa & Golf Resort. The hotel is 10 miles from the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and 21 miles from the Oregon Coast Aquarium and the Oregon Undersea Gardens.
- Most comfortable bed EVER! Gorgeous room that felt like a bungalow tucked away in the trees. Peaceful and beautiful and cozy. Everything you’d need for a great visit.
- that you needed a room key to have access to the facilities.
- This was a wonderful place away from the crowd, very relaxing and we will return
- I love Salishan, the hotel is wonderful, the restaurants are good, pricy, but good. The Spa is my happy place.
- The fire place and beds were nice. Bathroom was good.
Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort
One of our top picks in Depoe Bay.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort offers accommodations in Depoe Bay.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lincoln City is 8 miles from Clarion Inn Surfrider, and Newport is 14 miles from the property.
- This property is one of my favorites. Close to both Depoe Bay/Newport & Lincoln City. Plus if you just don’t want to go anywhere there is everything you need right there. New stairs to beach a hit!
- The location is beautiful. Room was nice. Amazing view to wake up too
- Location was phenomenal. Room was cozy. Great deck.
- Food was excellent both meals that we ate in the restaurant. Beds were truly like sleeping on a cloud. Probably the only complaint we had was the screen door to the balcony would not stay or could not stay latched. Super windy and the door banged a lot!
- The beds were extremely comfortable, the staff was super nice and the food was excellent. I would definatly comeback and stay here.
Whale Pointe at Depoe Bay
Whale Pointe at Depoe Bay offers accommodations in Depoe Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Lincoln City is 10 miles from Whale Pointe at Depoe Bay, and Newport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Lincoln City Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lincoln City Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lincoln City Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lincoln City Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!