3 Best Resorts To Stay In Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Las Torres De Cotillas Murcia:
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Levante
Balneario de Archena is one of the most important in Spain. Its waters are used for the treatment of different health problems.In the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools, you can enjoy 2 thermal swimming pools with waterfalls, hot tub beds, hot tub, jets and a child’s swimming pool. The complex also has a circuit called Termal Balnea, available for an additional cost.The restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine and menus for lunch and dinner. The cafeteria closes later and offers tapas, sandwiches and pizzas.The Hotel Levante is located near the Segura River, just 15 minutes from Murcia, and is well-connected with the motorway.
- The hotel reception staff were fantastic and really helpful when having to book another flight home due to Easy Jet cancellation due to French Air Traffic Controllers strike action. Room service ladies – again first class. Bar, restaurant / waiting staff varied from good to excellent. Location very quiet , great for relaxation, retreat, reading. Don’t go if you want a rocking and rolling vacation
The duration at the complex was great.
Nice and quiet. Brilliant.
- We have stayed here before so knew what to expect and everything was very good
- The friendly of the place and the excellent breakfast
- the whole experience was amazing…………..so much to do…..an all weather venue with thermal pools inside and out included in the hotel price..………with plenty of eating options reasonably priced. The spa circuit was well worth the extra money, highly recommend this.
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas
The water in the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools is medicinal mineral water, acting as a natural remedy for physical conditions and the well-being of the body. Younger children can enjoy a swimming pool with jets and slides.Our guests can enjoy activities such as aquagym, dancing and hiking. The hotel also offers a varied entertainment program.Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas includes a cafeteria with an outdoor terrace overlooking the Segura River. It offers soft drinks, juices and ice creams. Creative traditional cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant.Murcia is 15 minutes from Balneario de Archena by car. The San Javier Airport is 37 mi from the hotel.
- The guided tour of the facilities (by Tina) was excellent. The rooms were very good and the Restaurant los Aguascalientes was excellent .
- Not sure if it’s standard practise, but we were allocated a personal International contact, who Watsapped me regularly before our stay. Jessica was excellent & met us on arrival. The Hotel Termas staff were all brilliantly attentive. Lovely space to walk around with a few lovely shops, including jewellery, ladies fashion wear, handbags & general swimwear & gifts shops.
- The pool was lovely but again confusing as the room said free access to spa but it’s only one pool.
Loved the location and facilities. The spa is wonderful.
The hotel provided good towels and robes that could be use in the spa. Offered us a one to one tour of the whole site as it was our first visit. Plenty of information and maps once you get there. Food and drink was good and very reasonably priced. Good size and powerful shower in our superior room and lovely view. Very quiet.
- The facilities at the Spa are incredible the various pools are all included but the specialist treatments are all extra. The range of treatments and the fact that Spa doctors are also available to diagnose ailments is a plus. If you are going to take full access of the facilities be prepared for a large bill.
Balneario de Archena – Hotel León
All guests at the Balneario de Archena – Hotel León have free access to the extensive Spa Piscinas Termalium. There is also a children’s section with water jets and slides. A wide range of massages and treatments are also possible on site.There is an elegant restaurant and a nice terrace with views of the River Segura. Buffet-style options are available for breakfast and lunch, with varied choice menu dining at night.Rooms at the luxurious Balneario de Archena – Hotel León all have satellite TV. They have typical Spanish décor and a private bathroom.
Just about everything. We stayed in the Hotel Leon, which is the nearest hotel on the resort to the pools. We ate in the restaurant El Agua and decided on the set meal at€€45 for two people. I have read some negative reviews about the food but it meal was exceptionally good. We had five courses, all delicious, and wine, water and bread was all included. I have paid that much for one person before now and been less satisfied.
The spa/pool facilities are very good and the views of the surrounding hills make it even more spectacular.
After our evening meal we went to the Casino Bar where there is dancing every evening from 10.00-11.30. I bought a bottle of wine which cost €6.50!
Everything in the resort is very reasonably priced whereas in many resorts drinks and snacks can often be a bit of a rip off.
We will definitely be back.
- Lots of choice for the thermal pools, didn’t feel crowded. Professional and friendly staff
- The venue is excellent, beautiful scenery, staff were excellent.
La habitacion estaba limpia
O quarto estava limpo.
The room was cleaned
Fantastic place , great pools great food
It’s nice to get value for money
- Just about everything. We stayed in the Hotel Leon, which is the nearest hotel on the resort to the pools. We ate in the restaurant El Agua and decided on the set meal at€€45 for two people. I have read some negative reviews about the food but it meal was exceptionally good. We had five courses, all delicious, and wine, water and bread was all included. I have paid that much for one person before now and been less satisfied.
Top Resorts In Las Torres De Cotillas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Las Torres de Cotillas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!