3 Best Resorts To Stay In Las Cruces Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Cruces Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Las Cruces Baja California Sur:
Rancho Las Cruces
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Las Cruces, 16 miles from La Paz, Rancho Las Cruces features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 20 miles from Rancho Las Cruces.
No reviews yet.
Ventana Bay Resort
Located in La Ventana in the region of Baja California Sur, 21 miles from La Paz, Ventana Bay Resort features a barbecue and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Ventana Bay Resort exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff were wonderful and the accommodations were amazing. Thank you for a lovely stay!
- Peace and quiet. Beautiful views, confortable room and delicious food!
- Rooms were great, perfect location for kiteboarding
- Wonderful little casitas with the most comfortable bed and linens I’ve ever had at a similar facility. Breakfast is extra and good, difference each day with 2 choices. View is incredible. Staff very nice.
- Impossible to know where to begin. Ventana Bay Resort is probably the nicest place to stay in the El Sargento/La Ventana region. The bungalows are gorgeous and very private, yet have great views at the same time. The beach is about 100 yards from your front door for kiteboarding. Immaculate grounds/gardens; very friendly staff; great food. Met many other great people from all over N. America while there, and since the beach is great for kiting (higher winds than La Ventana), you end up getting to know the other kiteboarding guests quite well. Epic views from just about anywhere on the property.
Costa Baja Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in La Paz.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Costa Baja Resort & Spa offers accommodations in La Paz. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Shuttle to town, the resort is a long way from the centre of town
Very nice beach front location. Fantastic view of La Paz bay. The hotel restaurant is excellent, one of the best in town for dinner.
Rooms are also very good and very clean.
- The service was good, pool nice (needs tile repair)
- The location is really good. La Paz isn’t an awesome town so it was nice to be a little out of the way. The beach it’s on isn’t a swimming beach but it’s a nice place to walk.
- Staff was excellent! Restaurants there and at the Marina were very good.
Top Resorts In Las Cruces Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!