3 Best Resorts To Stay In Las Casillas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Casillas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Las Casillas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Casillas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Casillas Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Las Casillas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Las Casillas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Las Casillas Andalucía:
El Capistrano Nerja’s buildings are surrounded by pretty gardens, and have a characteristic Andalusian feel. All of the accommodations has a kitchenette or kitchen and satellite TV.The complex offers free national phone calls and free Wi-Fi in reception, with a laptop which guests can use. There is also an on-site supermarket, cash machines and a tennis court.The Capistrano Complex is just 0.9 mi from Burriana Beach and Nerja center, while the famous Nerja Caves are about 1.2 mi away. There is a bus into the town, but using a car is recommended to enjoy this location. Free parking can be found near the apartments.
- The apartment was great, a little dated, but had everything you could possible need. Bed was very comfy, veiws amazing. Cave bar great bonus
- very cheap and clean. Restaurant was good. Nice gardens. Near a supermarket. Easy to park car in the street.
- We were delighted to find that instead of the small apartment we were expecting we had been allocated a lovely spacious villa with sea views. The accommodation far exceeded our expectations. The whole development is beautifully landscaped, clean and well kept, with so many flowers everywhere, it was really lovely. It was about a 20 minute walk downhill to the beach and about the same into town. Much harder to walk back up from the beach but we walk a lot so it didn’t bother us. Plenty of exercise helped burn off the vino and tapas!
- Plenty of space and ample provisions in the villa. The washing machine was very useful. Lovely pool with a nice poolside bar and great staff.
- Amazing views from the roof terrace, lovely peaceful location, and very handy fo bus into town.
El Capistrano Sur
El Capistrano’s apartments,studios and villas have views of Nerja, the sea or the attractive gardens. They all include a spacious lounge-dining area and a kitchenette.El Capistrano Sur’s restaurant serves a range of Spanish and international dishes. The complex also has 2 bars and a small supermarket. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi zone in the reception area.El Capistrano is around a 20-minute walk from Nerja’s Burriana Beach. The complex offers easy access to the rest of the Costa del Sol via the nearby N340 and A7 Motorways. Free private parking is available on site.
- Poor all round. I won’t stsy here again. Photos taken should explain this more clearly
- very spacious 3 bed apartment, great outdoor garden area, 2 large swimming pools and 1 baby pool in complex, nice onsite restaurant/bar – food and drink very good value for money, staff very nice, complex is very clean and well maintained
- We liked our Garden, Terrace & Lounge/Kitchen The view from the terrace would have been excelent apart from the location of a power and telecoms pole.
- Fantastic place in a lovely location. Would definately recommend
- Property was great (if basic), except for the beds, which were VERY uncomfortable. Didn’t have a good nights sleep the whole time we were there. However, the villa was clean and the staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. The swimming pools are nice and clean. If you want variety with regards to meals, you really have to go in to town. The buses run every hour. The walk back up is a trek though, so a taxi or bus back is recommended. Nerja is still beautiful though and worth the visit.
Set in a private garden, each Mayoralas villa is air-conditioned and heated. There is a lounge-diner with a fireplace and a satellite TV. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and amenities.The well-equipped kitchens come with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a washing machine.Las Mayoralas has a bar, and the restaurant serves regional dishes prepared with fresh, local produce. These are served in a charming, traditional-style dining room.The villas are 2.5 mi from Periana, one of Andalusia’s famous white villages, and the Mediterranean beach of Torre del Mar is a 30-minute drive away.
- Nice view, heartwarming personal, georgeus villas and good breakfast.
- lovely little individual cottages with their own pool, bed were a little basic would have given five star for a deep comfy mattress, the access to the cottage is down a very steep drive with gravel at the bottom so car is parked outside but very steep incline to villas, best bit here was the night manager funny entertaining and very helpful, plus the location is tranquil and peaceful with onsight bar and local bars and restaurants within a couple of miles overall a nice place looks a bit like alice in wonderland castle from the front !
- Loved the pool and the spectacular view. The house was nice and clean.
- Un lugar genial para relajarse y disfrutar de la naturaleza
- De accommodatie met privé zwembad geeft een fantastisch uitzicht op het meer en de bergen. Een ruime tuin met terras, zwembad en barbecuemogelijkheden. Het restaurant biedt heerlijke gerechten en wijnen tegen een goede prijs. Heerlijke plek midden in Andalusië!
Top Resorts In Las Casillas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Las Casillas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Las Casillas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Las Casillas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!