3 Best Resorts To Stay In Lake Arrowhead California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Arrowhead California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lake Arrowhead California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Arrowhead California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Arrowhead California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lake Arrowhead California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lake Arrowhead California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Lake Arrowhead California:
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
One of our top picks in Lake Arrowhead.Featuring a private lake front for guests, this hotel also has fishing, skiing, and a spa and health club. Rooms include cable TV. San Bernardino is a 40-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection® and a work desk is available. A terrace or balcony, and a minibar are also included.BIN189 Restaurant is available on site at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection®. Guests can enjoy sweeping lake views and a substantial wine list. Mountain Aromas, the lobby coffee bar, has assorted coffee beverages and fresh baked pastries.A fitness center and hot tub are available for guest use at the resort. A business center is provided for guest convenience. Fishing, swimming, and skiing are available on the property.Running Springs is less than a 15-minute drive from the resort. Lake Arrowhead Country Club is just a 10-minute drive away.
- The restaurant was good. It’s close to the Village.
- Good location (right next to the village), aesthetic interior, friendly staff, comfortable vibe!
- Enjoyed our stay very much. It was a special celebration for my wife and I. Saturday was our 46 year Wedding Anniversary.
- Quality of property, comfort, “free” gym for hotel guests and of course the location.
- The location! The friendliness of some of the staff.
Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Located in in Big Bear Lakes, Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay offers cottages. The property grounds feature a seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ facilities and 2 gas fire pits.Each room offers free WiFi, a cable TV, a refrigerator, fresh linens and towels and an en suite bathroom. Select suites feature full kitchens and fireplaces. Each accommodation is self-catering. Maid service is not available during your stay.Fishing opportunities are offered nearby Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay.Ontario International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away from this lodge. Big Bear Lake Guide tours are just 10 minutes’ walk away from Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay.
- bedding was very clean,bed was comfortable and cozy! Guest services rep.was friendly.
- The property grounds were nice. The different cabins were close to each other so our group in different cabins were close by.
- The property is very pretty and it surrounding areas too. We had fireplace lit all over the property where our friends and families can sit around which was very nice. Split level gives added privacy to occupants and excellent for families as the master bedroom is also separated from the kids sleeping area. 2 bathrooms was added bonus
Fun colors and decor.
Outdoor fire pits and fireplaces.
Scented room sticks.
- This is our 2nd time staying here and we had a great time. The location is perfect. Lots of areas for the kids to play. It was a little cold for the pool. But maybe next time in the summer
Bear Creek Resort
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Bear Creek Resort is located in Big Bear Lake in the region of California, just 15 miles from Lake Arrowhead. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fontana is 31 miles from Bear Creek Resort, and Moreno Valley is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from Bear Creek Resort.
- My room was an excellent value for the price. Our room was clean. The bed was comfy. We had a small fridge and microwave and cups (for hot chocolate). We even had a fireplace and the receptionists gave us cardboard to help start our fire. Staff was really helpful. I’m really frugal and for me, I loved this place and would easily stay again!!
- The room had a real fireplace. The room had an attached balcony.The kingsize bed was extremely comfortable.
- I liked the location and the staff was so great. In the morning the male staff member advised us on what kind of chains our friends car would need and he was so helpful. This was our second time staying here and we loved it.
- The room had a fireplace and it was clean and warm when we arrived.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were very attentive and nice. We will definitely stay here again!
Top Resorts In Lake Arrowhead California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lake Arrowhead California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Arrowhead California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lake Arrowhead California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!