3 Best Resorts To Stay In La Selva Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
La Selva Beach California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Selva Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Selva Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Selva Beach California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Selva Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Selva Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In La Selva Beach California:
Seascape Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Seascape Beach Resort offers accommodations in Aptos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Monterey is 24 miles from Seascape Beach Resort, and San Jose is 27 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Scenery. Cleanliness. Size of room. Late check out option.
- The fire place, kitchen amenities, excellent housekeeping‼️
- The location was really good. The overall experience was good.
- View of the ocean was amazing and best part is that we didn’t even have to leave our balcony!! Trails around the property were great for walking and running. Great place to rejuvenate and take in the beauty of the area.
- Everyone we encountered was so nice, fun and accommodating! The ride service to get to the beach for our bonfire was awesome, and our service at the bonfire was outstanding. Also, someone from the hotel dropped off a complimentary bottle of wine for my birthday- such a nice surprise! (Curt was helping us out at the bonfire). Our experience was amazing overall. Wonderful room (we had # 420, both bedrooms), amazing location, super friendly staff, and just a perfect overall time. I will definitely be back!!!
Chaminade Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Chaminade Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Monterey is 28 miles from Chaminade Resort & Spa, and San Jose is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 25 miles from Chaminade Resort & Spa.
- The spa and pool are a huge plus. The beds were rather firm and comfortable,.
- The pool and hot tub were the best part of this hotel
facilities and location is amazing. really a nice place to have a getaway. Rooms are spacious and very clean. The decoration is very nice as well.
Our room was clean, just as expected.
the view from the restaurant is great, also the food itself was rather tasty. Unfortunately service was not that good.
- Not far from the beach or boardwalk. On a beautiful property with all the amenities you would need to stay in and relax.
- My 5-y old niece loves the Chaminade! We had a short family trip at the Chaminade last year, and my niece called me up and asked if we could go back. So we did! This trip, my newest niece (newborn 3-mo old) also came along and it was really nice to have family time in a resort setting. We had such a great time, I think we’re going to make staying at the Chaminade an annual tradition.
Fern River Resort
Featuring access to the private River Beach, this Felton resort is 8 miles from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. A campfire and game areas are featured.A terrace with barbecue facilities is featured in all cottages. Featuring a river view, each cottage provides a full kitchen, free Wi-Fi, a sitting area, cable TV and a private bathroom. Natural wood accents are featured in all rooms at Fern River Resort.Surrounded by a majestic forest, this resort offers barbecue facilities with picnic tables. A game room is also available at Felton Fern River Resort.Monterey Bay Aquarium is a 1-hour drive away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 35 miles from Fern River Resort.
- Quiet and clean! Super nice people and extremely helpful! Please note our photos show bedding we brought with us.
Very clean and cozy
Oh check shower connection thru wall cabin 12 I noticed it leaking behind beauty ring it is leaking in the wall
- Everything was clean. And staff was somewhat accommodating.
- We wanted to hike and go mountain biking so the location was perfect. It was a quiet stay overall.
kitchen was well stocked – thanks
maybe offer coffee in the office – or sell VIA or something
Top Resorts In La Selva Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Selva Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Selva Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Selva Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!