3 Best Resorts To Stay In La Salada Guerrero – Top Hotel Reviews
La Salada Guerrero is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Salada Guerrero. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Salada Guerrero. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Salada Guerrero. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Salada Guerrero right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Salada Guerrero with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In La Salada Guerrero:
Qualton Club Ixtapa All Inclusive
This beachfront hotel is on 15 acres of tropical grounds in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo. The all-inclusive hotel offers 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 restaurants and 4 bars.Qualton Club Ixtapa offers a beach volleyball court, a soccer field and a tennis court. At the hotel’s beach club, guests can rent kayaks or snorkeling gear.Jalapeño Restaurant at the Ixtapa Qualton Club is located right on the beach and offers lunch and afternoon snacks. Villalinda Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Guest rooms at the Qualton Club in Ixtapa are equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. Private bathrooms and balconies are also included in each room.
- Very clean. Courteous staff. Great location. Grounds are fantastic
- Muy buena ubicación, muy tranquilo. A un costado del embarcadero a la Isla Ixtapa. Se siente seguridad en la playa con elementos de la Marina de México. El personal muy amable.
- La estancia excelente, las atenciones inmejorables, mi mejor experiencia. La comida D E L I C I O S A. En todos los aspectos increíble. Mi novio y yo lo disfrutamos al máximo.
- Su precio, que es todo incluido, la comida y la atención del personal y su grupo de animación que es muy profesional.
- la cercania de mi habitacion con la alberca y la playa, el servicio
Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites – Spa & Convention Center
One of our top picks in Ixtapa.Featuring a furnished terrace with a swimming pool, a massage service, a hot tub, 4 restaurants and 3 bars, this complex is in front of Zihuatanejo Beach and 9 miles from the center of Zihuatanejo.The luxury suites feature modern, colorful decorations, air conditioning, safes, minibars, flat-screen cable TVs with DVD players, and CD players. The bathrooms are private and come with showers and spa tubs.The restaurants offer Mexican specialties, Asian cuisine, Italian cuisine and an international buffet. There are also 3 pool bars, one of which has a waterfall. The lobby bar and the snack bar are also available for guests to enjoy.Guests can relax at the sauna, in the hot tub, or with a massage. The gym is another option. This eco-resort can arrange activities like kayaking, biking and windsurfing. Wi-Fi is available for an extra cost.Azul Ixtapa Grand All Suites – Spa & Convention Centre is a 10-minute drive from the hotel zone and 8.5 miles from the bus station. Zihuatanejo International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Beautiful and well maintained facility. Nice rooms.
- Staff was ever-present with courteous greetings and assistance. The property is immaculate, the pools pristine, the large rooms with perfect ocean views!!! Short walk to Playa Linda boat taxi. This resort was really lovely, and we had a most enjoyable stay. I would just like to mention that it is SO nice, you feel like you are staying at a luxury hotel anywhere in the world. If you want to get a true feeling and taste of Mexico as first time visitors, you may want to stay someplace more rustic and “Mexico” authentic to experience Mexico and it’s people, street vendors with tacos and market places. OR at least go EXPLORE to see MORE!!! We are veterans who have seen many parts of Mexico, and hope our review helps. As seniors, we would love to return to this beautiful resort! It is the top in our book! Also, take a walk to the Oyster Bar in the morning which also serves a breakfast buffet without reservations with a nice singer to entertain you on the beachfront.
I really like the room it was very clean and nice the personal at the hotel were very nice and helpful with me and my girlfriend I will really come back to Azul Ixtapa I had a good time thanks to all the people that make our stay there. thanks in advance
Miguel A Carlon
- The hotel is 4 yrs. old, it has big rooms facing the ocean.
- the staff, the property, the location, my family and I enjoyed every bit of our stay,
Azul Ixtapa All Inclusive Resort
One of our top picks in Ixtapa.In the base of a tropical hillside, this all Inclusive resort is in Ixtapa, Mexico, only 3 miles from the city’s entertainment district.Azul Itxapa All Inclusive Resort features beautiful Pacific Ocean views with impressive rock formations jutting out of the bay. Enjoy 2 lighted tennis courts, 3 pools and a children’s water park. Guests can also stay productive in the hotel’s state-of-the-art business center.Activities such as deep-sea fishing, diving and surfing are available in the area. Two professional golf courses are also located nearby. In the evening, Azul Ixtapa has professional shows, dancing and live music nightly.
- The staff made the place very attentive to there visitors
- I liked a lot the Security Staff in the Pools and the Beach. All the time the Staff was taking care in the pools; for my it was a great value because i have children. Also the Floats in every pool.
- The service was excellent and the food was outstanding, especially at the al la carte meals.
- The room was good…almost all of the staff was nice.
- I liked everything except that you have to pay extra to get Wi Fi in your room.
Top Resorts In La Salada Guerrero Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Salada Guerrero to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Salada Guerrero but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Salada Guerrero. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!