3 Best Resorts To Stay In La Murada Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Murada Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Murada Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Murada Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Murada Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Murada Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Murada Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In La Murada Valencia Community:
Marjal Costa Blanca Resort
Surrounded by tropical gardens, each attractive wooden bungalow at Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. There is also a dining area.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Marjal’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a barbecue area and a small supermarket on site.Guests have 1 free access for 1 hour per stay to the Marjal Costa’s gym and spa, where you can find a sauna and Turkish baths. There are 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools. A range of facials and other beauty treatments is available.Crevillente and Elche are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Guardamar are less than 14.9 miles away.
- Very clean bungalow, lovely pool areas, pool staff and kids club staff fantastic.
- The bungalow we stayed in was beautiful and well equipped. Very clean almost new we loved the garden and large patio doors were a wonderful asset to the property. The swimming pools were very busy but alot of fun. I especially like the games organised by the reps and the evening show as these were the only things my 3 year old could join in with (the kids club is for 4 years plus).
- Nice and clean cabin and friendly staff. Pool complexes very first rate
- Everything from bungalow to the pools,staff were lovely plenty of activities for everyone really enjoyed our 2 week stay.
- Erea for guests is huge, shops, bars, restaurants in one place. SOS kontroler (Arit? with pony tail) next to pool was always nice and welcome to help.
Las Palmeras lies in amongst several mountain nature reserves, just 20 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. Enjoy this peaceful, Mediterranean setting with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. The complex also features an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax in the shade of the abundant palm trees.The complex restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. To accompany your meal you can choose from a range of fine wines stored in the complex’s own cellar.
- Good location if you want to be in Crevillent, you can walk anywhere in the town. Served food (lunch/dinner) was reasonable. Good value for money.
- Nice size room with two large beds. Very clean and comfortable.
- Typical spanish cafe bar. Tapas was good. Menu of the day good value with nice presentation
- fantastic restaurantb. Menu del dia great value with drinks included. Would recommend. Really nice pool area.
- Hotel was super clean and the staff were great and very helpful
Hotel Spa Laromana
The hotel has a quiet rural setting, with lovely views. It is 21.7 miles from Alicante. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are a 30-minute drive away. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at Hotel Spa Laromana are bright and comfortable. They have a balcony, with views of the countryside. All rooms have a plasma TV and free internet access via cable.Hotel Spa Laromana welcomes athletes. Ski storage is available, as well as physiotherapy treatments and special menus.The hotel is set near the village of La Romana. The popular towns of Monóvar and Elche are nearby. Alenda Golf Course is a short drive away.
- relaxed hotel, lovely spa, great balcony from room. Really friendly staff and lovely rural location.
- There was a nice selection of food choices. Nice light and continental . The spa therapist was brilliant, her massage was amazing
- Dogs allowed in the bar, staff friendly and helpful(even the waiter who had to stand in for the receptiionist, as we arrived early. Amongst fields so quiet.
The very helpful staff.
The choice of food available, always very well presented
- Personal amable, zonas comunes súper agradable y el SPA es imprescindible!
Top Resorts In La Murada Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Murada Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Murada Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Murada Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!