3 Best Resorts To Stay In La Guancha Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Guancha Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Guancha Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Guancha Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Guancha Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Guancha Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Guancha Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In La Guancha Tenerife:
Sunlight Bahia Principe San Felipe
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.Bahia Principe San Felipe is located on the seafront, just 1,300 feet from the Martíanez Lakes. It offers a spa, tennis courts, and heated outdoor pools set in subtropical gardens.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms are tastefully decorated, and most have views of El Teide Volcano or the Atlantic Ocean. Each room has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The buffet restaurant offers international cuisine, while Italian and Mediterranean dishes are served in the 2 à la carte restaurants. You can relax with a drink from the poolside bar.Bahia Principe San Felipe’s spa includes an indoor pool, gym, sauna and hot tub. A range of relaxing massages and beauty treatments are available.The hotel is located in central Puerto de la Cruz, a 25-minute walk from Playa Jardín Beach. Free parking is available on site, and Tenerife Norte Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
The location is great, the breakfast is superb. Nice pool area too.
Overall enjoyed our stay.
- The staff and the service is really good willing to cater your needs specially for us with a small 2 year old. The location is very nice and the pool is also great.
- Pool area is beautiful. Loved falling asleep to sound of the waves.
- Brilliant location, with spectacular views of both the ocean and mount Teide. Nice base to explore the surroundings
- The hotel is in a perfect location with spectacular views. Staff were incredibly attentive and it was a truly wonderful stay.
- The location is great, the breakfast is superb. Nice pool area too.
Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden offers 3 outdoor pools and luxurious accommodations set in attractive gardens, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide. Free unlimited spa access is included for all guests over 16 years old.Hotel Botanico Tenerife’s spacious rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV and views of the ocean, mountains or hotel gardens. All rooms have a large, fully equipped bathroom.The 3,500 m2 spa includes an indoor swimming pool, as well as outdoor pools, a Japanese sauna, and Turkish baths. Beauty treatments including massages and aromatherapy are available.There are 4 restaurants on site, offering Asian, Spanish and Italian dishes. The La Palmera restaurant features an outdoor dining area in the gardens, where you can also find an elegant cocktail bar.Jardin Beach is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- The staff was simply the best. Very kind, personal and available. The breakfast was great and very elaborate. The Spa is one of our favourites. We also enjoyed the botanical gardens. The Oriental Restaurant in the hotel is delicious. Great service by room staff.
- We booked junior suits and booked for queen bed but there was single two bed which actually does not meet the booking, other than that all was amazing , stuffs friendly and very helpful.
- This hotel is a wonderful place to stay. It is elegant and beautiful complimented by truly excellent staff.
- I did like everything.The hotel is amazing.I am so happy for this experience
- Buffet breakfast was excellent. I was able to get a room right away when arriving at 11:00 am.
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.On a cliff on Tenerife, this hotel features impressive panoramic views of La Gomera Island and Los Gigantes Cliffs. The chic rooms include air conditioning and a plasma TV.Barceló Santiago features 3 outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea. The hotel also has a spa with a sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub.Guests can enjoy a variety of restaurants, including buffet meals and tapas. Santiago features a poolside snack bar and an entertainment bar with daily live shows.A promenade provides easy access from this Barceló to the nearest beach, only 650 feet away. The hotel is approximately 28 miles from the South Tenerife Airport.
- Very clean and comfortable. It is a quite big resort but did not feel that way. The surroundings are terrific, a view over the sea and the gigant cliffs you can see from all spots in the garden and swimmingpool. Good sunbeds and nice Pools. Good restaurants with nice seatings, also outdoors so you can watch the sunset:)
- Staff was awesome! The views were like jaw dropping everything was just amazing, buffet had large variety, if you can rent the first balinese bed definitely do it! totally worth it! They also have live music by the pool some mornings which is such a nice touch. Cannot recommend this place enough!
- The room was perfect! Very good. Comfy bed and big, shower was excellent. Hot tub was superb.
A good variety of food and activities for the kids.
The pools were well maintained and with an amazing view. Lots of local restaurants to choose from.
- En general me gusto mucho Para mi es uno de los mejores de la zona
Top Resorts In La Guancha Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Guancha Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Guancha Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Guancha Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!