3 Best Resorts To Stay In La Alcayna Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Alcayna Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Alcayna Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Alcayna Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Alcayna Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Alcayna Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Alcayna Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In La Alcayna Murcia:
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas
Located in the Ricote Valley in Murcia, this hotel offers stylish rooms with access to an impressive 26247 ft² Spa called Thermal Swimming-pools. It has a 9843 ft² circuit called Thermal Balnea Circuit, which you can enjoy for a small additional cost. This hotel offers several thermal treatments, beauty treatments and free WiFi.The water in the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools is medicinal mineral water, acting as a natural remedy for physical conditions and the well-being of the body. Younger children can enjoy a swimming pool with jets and slides.Our guests can enjoy activities such as aquagym, dancing and hiking. The hotel also offers a varied entertainment program.Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas includes a cafeteria with an outdoor terrace overlooking the Segura River. It offers soft drinks, juices and ice creams. Creative traditional cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant.Murcia is 15 minutes from Balneario de Archena by car. The San Javier Airport is 37 mi from the hotel.
- Absolutely amazing. Something for everyone and a fabulous way to relax.
- The room and hotel were extremely clean. Breakfast at the hotel very good offering a wide selection but dinner was average. In general the grounds around the spa where excellent – very relaxing and reasonably priced. Would definitely go again!
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The facilities were good and not too far away from the hotel.
- Room very comfortable, staff helpful and facilities first class
- the room, the food and the quiet pool. The other area with the tunnel, etc is much too noisy and crowded for those of us looking for rest and relaxation
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Levante
The Hotel Levante is located in Balneario de Archena and offers free access to the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools, where you can enjoy 2 minero-medicinal water swimming pools. The comfortable and stylish rooms have air conditioning, free WiFi and cable TV.Balneario de Archena is one of the most important in Spain. Its waters are used for the treatment of different health problems.In the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools, you can enjoy 2 thermal swimming pools with waterfalls, hot tub beds, hot tub, jets and a child’s swimming pool. The complex also has a circuit called Termal Balnea, available for an additional cost.The restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine and menus for lunch and dinner. The cafeteria closes later and offers tapas, sandwiches and pizzas.The Hotel Levante is located near the Segura River, just 15 minutes from Murcia, and is well-connected with the motorway.
- The site where the hotel is located is beautiful.
- Lovely spa resort although we didn’t have as much time as we would have liked
- We love the area . Hotel Levante is bright and airy. Comfortable and very clean. You cross over the road ( not busy) to Hotel Termal for breakfast. The breakfast is exceptional . Help yourself and a great variety. Wonderful freshly squeezed orange juice and excellent coffee, even though it’s out of a machine. The restaurant Del Agua is superb. Lovely meal on our 2nd night . Opted for the set menu for two €50 . You get three starters , share a large entrecote steak that was cooked beautifully that comes with potatoes and padron peppers then get 3 small desserts each and some ice cream. Included in the price is bread ,water and a bottle of wine of the region. Excellent. As for the swimming pools ,spa etc they are wonderful. Gorgeous warm water . Very relaxing.
- Very relaxing helpful staff and fantastic thermal spa
- The whole experience of the thermal SPA and hotel complex was superb. Very tranquil surroundings ideal for a very relaxing break away from the hustle and bustle of life..
Balneario de Archena – Hotel León
The Hotel León includes free access to 86111 ft² of thermal pools. The hotel is part of the Archena Spa in the province of Murcia, surrounded by large gardens.All guests at the Balneario de Archena – Hotel León have free access to the extensive Spa Piscinas Termalium. There is also a children’s section with water jets and slides. A wide range of massages and treatments are also possible on site.There is an elegant restaurant and a nice terrace with views of the River Segura. Buffet-style options are available for breakfast and lunch, with varied choice menu dining at night.Rooms at the luxurious Balneario de Archena – Hotel León all have satellite TV. They have typical Spanish décor and a private bathroom.
- Location was great Breakfast was fine but could have been better
- Buffet was fresh and lots to choose from…staff very friendly, hotel clean and spacious.
Breakfast was really nice. Our gid D….a was fantastic and helpful, I can say big thank you. Bed inside the room was huge and if you speak with the property you can get easily extra small bed for a kid instead paying for extra room which Booking not offer. Thermal pools, wow superb. Thermal treatment superb. You can walk to them in bath ropes.
Just a friendly advice (If you are about to go there consider staying in Hotel Thermas or Levante instead of Leon. Hotel Thermas has his own spa and both of them have much better facilities than Leon. Overall experience :))
- The place is wonderful and peaceful. SPA is perfect. All saunas are amazing. Breakfast is okay.
- all round great experience all great facilities, hotel and food
Top Resorts In La Alcayna Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Alcayna Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Alcayna Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Alcayna Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!