3 Best Resorts To Stay In Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province:
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Tharawadee Resort is located in Ban Nong Ya Phraek. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khon Kaen is 8 miles from Tharawadee Resort, and Maha Sarakham is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Khon Kaen Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wishing Tree Resort, Khon Kaen
Wishing Tree Resort, Khon Kaen is located on the outskirts of Khon Kean (Isaan region). Surrounded by lush greenery, charm of the Chi River, traditional rice fields and the Northeastern way of life.Wishing Tree Resort rooms are designed to embrace the natural beauty of the surrounding, Northeastern way of life by using regional architecture. All room are spacious with high ceilings, furnished with timber and glass partitions.All units are provided with an amazing view, overlooking the river, pool and landscape gardens as the private veranda is furnished with a love seat. Also free wireless internet, satellite TV and DVD player.Enjoying & relaxing a cozy open air lounge bar and terrace with sofa seating, surrounded by the garden. Outside terrace with a view overlooking the Chi River. The restaurant is reached by crossing a rope and bamboo bridge and is surrounded by nature, fully grown trees.Pamper yourself in the spa. Deck chairs will be arranged around the pool and garden which overlooks the Chi River. Also there are 2 quality golf courses within a short drive of Khon Kaen.
- The management after initial complaints lifted their game. Good rooms. Food quality ok
- We like the ambiance,restaurant,the balcony near the riverside
- The room was spacious and stylish. The building was set in a lush garden, and it oversaw the river.
- Beautiful location by the river, enjoyed seeing the farm animals and the wild birds and reptiles, enjoyed using the gym, enjoyed the landscaped gardens, the villa and the pool villa.
- The room is big enough for family. And it has a lot of tree, some animal; bird, buffalo etc.
Baan Suan Siriphon Resort Khon Kaen
One of our best sellers in Khon Kaen! Located in Khon Kaen in the region of Khon Kaen Province, 30 miles from Maha Sarakham, Baan Suan Siriphon Resort Khon Kaen features a terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Khon Kaen Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- As someone travelling (motorbike) and working at the same time,, my only hope is that… I will be in places like this again in the next weeks ! Perfect internet, nice chair to work, super nice and relax resort a bit outside of the city (with private transportation or Uber no problems). Very cheap. Had a small bungalow/house in front of the small lakes and I loved it. I also liked the restaurant next to the Football Academy. Can’t recommand enough this place ! I would have stayed more if I could.
The bungalows are cute and comfy (but not the 25 sqm advertised).
The pool is nice.
It is out of town.
The bungalow was very clean and “themed”. Ours was based on a “Castle theme” with a chandelier in the middle and draperies on the windows.
The place is very quiet and peaceful.
- Excellent value for money although “upgraded” to the poolside rooms overlooking the lake.
- Good dinner & breakfast. Large clean room. Very quiet. Great for a few days chill out.
Top Resorts In Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kosum Phisai Maha Sarakham Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!