3 Best Resorts To Stay In Kempt Head Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Kempt Head Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Kempt Head Nova Scotia:
Island Point Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Island Point Resort is located in Kempt Head in the region of Nova Scotia, just 28 miles from Mira. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.
Very beautiful spot with warm saltwater.
Very nice and polite staff.
Unit has full kitchen and a bbq to cook your own meals.
Also firepits and lots of outdoor space and sitting areas.
- Location was fairly central to all of the activities on Cape Breton. Apartment was clean and had the basics. It was right on the water and is pet friendly.
- The location was great with a wonderful view. The laid back friendly staff was very refreshing. Buildings are new and very clean
- Cynthia, who was in charge, was extremely friendly and helpful. The cabin were nice and clean. The view of the lake and the hills from the patio were great.
Nice accommodation with a great view. Staff were very helpful and accommodating. The road to the resort was a bit rough, but the resort was quiet and remote … just as we prefer.
Would definitely recommend this place!
- Very beautiful spot with warm saltwater.
On the shores of Bras d’Or Lake on Cape Breton Island, this resort features a waterfront boardwalk and canoe and bike rentals. The rooms have free Wi-Fi.A private beach, saltwater fishing, and boat tours are available at the Inverary Resort. Guests can work out at the on-site gym and then relax in the sauna or with a massage from the resort spa.Cable TV and a coffee maker are included in each simply furnished guest room at Inverary Resort. A hairdryer and telephone are also provided.The Thistledown Pub has a selection of drink and nightly entertainment. Flora’s Dining Room is in the main building and serves breakfast.Bell Bay Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the Baddeck Inverary Resort. The Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site is one mile from the property.
- Beautiful getaway. Easy to fins. Everything close by. We walked to the pub for dinner, enjoyed live music and walked back to our cabin. A fantastic evening
- The resort was great. The beds comfortable, the room was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. It’s a very large resort and the grounds are beautiful, very nicely landscaped. The location was great and the town is within walking distance. We’d go back.
- The property is beautiful and well maintained. The firepit by the dock was a nice touch. Beds were comfortable & the entire place was clean.
- Very comfortable. Within walking distance of popular lobster restaurant.
- The hotel is located right on the beautiful Bras D’Or Lake, it is extremely clean, rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated (stayed there twice on this trip), the reception staff are helpful and welcoming, the food in the restaurant is great (recommend the Atlantic Salmon and the Seafood Linguini) and the on site Pub Is a wonderful bonus! Highly recommend!
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, McIntyre’s Cottages offers accommodations in Baddeck Inlet.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.
- The cottage was perfect for what we were doing (Golf tournament at Bell Bay). Verne was very friendly and helpful, A great spot to come back to after a day on the links.
- Located overlooking Bras D’Or lake,the view is spectacular.We had looked forward to a cozy outdoor fire but the weather did not cooperate. We were very pleased with our accommodation.
- Quiet with a marvellous view across the Lake. A good hub if you are looking to make the full driving circuit of the Cabot Trail in a day.
The goal of our trip was to drive the Cabot Trail.
The location was perfect to start to drive the Cabot Trail on either side of the coast of Cape Breton Island. Easy check-in, easy check out. Beautiful picturesque views from a top the hillside overlooking Baddeck Inlet.
Could not have asked for a better place to stay. Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and the cottage had everything we needed to cook and eat in.
- Great view. Location was good. Property is well keep and neat. Probably better suited for families. Baddeck area is very picturesque
Top Resorts In Kempt Head Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kempt Head Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kempt Head Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!