3 Best Resorts To Stay In Kalispell Montana – Top Hotel Reviews
Kalispell Montana is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kalispell Montana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kalispell Montana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kalispell Montana. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kalispell Montana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kalispell Montana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Kalispell Montana:
Grouse Mountain Lodge
One of our top picks in Whitefish.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grouse Mountain Lodge offers accommodations in Whitefish, just 14 miles from Kalispell. The resort has a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.This resort has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property; view of the gold course is gorgeous in the winter. The lobby, rooms and hot tub/pool were all beautiful and well maintained. The shuttle service was also amazing; from the hotel to downtown any time you want, and to the mountain multiple times a day. The drivers were always super courteous and professional, even in the difficult/snowy driving conditions.
- The staff was really friendly. The restaurant had really good food and drinks. Beds were comfortable, shower had good water pressure.
We have stayed here many times over the years and are never disappointed. The hotel has a proper mountain chalet feel and an excellent outdoor hot tub.
The complimentary shuttle to and from the hotel is fantastic and you rarely wait more then a few minutes on either side.
- The staff is so accommodating, and love have having the shuttle to downtown whitefish.
Shuttle to ski hill great
Xcountry skiing outside the door
Beds comfortable and food good
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Marina Cay is located in Bigfork, just 23 miles from Whitefish. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- First room I stayed in was dated and tired. After complaining to staff I was moved to a nicer unit.
- Right next to the lake beautiful and everything worked nice place
- Office staff was great. Weather was bad over the passes back to eastern Montana the day of checkout and staff easily accommodated an additional day in the same room. Loved the view and the setting, very relaxing
- We liked the location and view that we had from unit 252….it had been tastefully decorated with neutral colors and bed was very comfortable….easy to walk to the village….made use of the kitchenette….
- Nice rooms, great location, beautiful views, great brunch and very nice people
Meadow Lake Golf & Ski Resort
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Meadow Lake Golf & Ski Resort is located in Columbia Falls in the region of Montana, just 6 miles from Whitefish. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Glacier Park International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The bathroom shower was really big and the room was a decent size
- Close to glacier park entrance and town of whitefish
- Enjoyed going to the facility at Flathead Lake and watching our kids jump off the dock, use the paddle boats, kayaks, and picnic area. The splash pad and pool were great for our kids too. We spent most of our time at Glacier, so we didn’t see much of the property. We want to come back!!!
- Everything was great. We were near everything we wanted to do in the area.
- Quiet! Well appointed bathrooms. Little decks with views of the golf course. Rec center with warm pool and big hot tub.
Top Resorts In Kalispell Montana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kalispell Montana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kalispell Montana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kalispell Montana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!