3 Best Resorts To Stay In Kaawaloa The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kaawaloa The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kaawaloa The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kaawaloa The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kaawaloa The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Kaawaloa The Big Island:
Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa is located in Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Kona International Airport is 13 miles away.
- We could see the gardens from our balcony and also view the Luau, we had a free show!
- Location is great, and views are fantastic. Relaxing location and ambience.
- Drinks at the bar were very tasty and reasonably priced
- Loved the Manta Rays in the bay that we could view every night from the walkway or the restaurant. The beds were the most comfortable we experienced in our whole trip – loved them. Restaurant food was good, but Rays on the Bay was our only dinner option on-site.
- The breakfast options were excellent, from made to order omelettes to waffles and pancakes, fresh fruit, pastries and other alternatives.
Royal Kona Resort
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Facing the Pacific Ocean on Kailua Bay, this Kailua-Kona, Hawaii resort has an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site restaurant and rooms with mountain and ocean views. Kona International Airport at Keahole is 10 miles away.A TV, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the stylish rooms at Royal Kona Resort. Rooms are decorated in soft colors with rich wood accents. All rooms offer comfortable lanais, some with unique wrap-around sliding glass doors.The on-site Don the Beachcomber Restaurant features Asian fusion cuisine made with fresh local ingredients. In migrating season, guests can view humpback whales from the restaurant’s waterside tables.The resort offers tennis courts and an on-site spa and health club with massage services. Guests can also stop by the fitness center for a workout and a tour desk and around the clock reception are offered.Kona Commons Shopping Center is a 5 minute drive from Royal Kona Resort. Kona Country Club is 5 miles away. Kohanaiki Golf & Ocean Club is a 12 minute drive north of the resort.
- Staff very friendly, location is absolutely beautiful, amazing Will be back
- Memories of staying at property with our children when small
- The view from the bar area and restaurant were amazing and therefore made the hotel a worthwhile stay also the fact it was out of the main drag of shops and bars made it more select.
- Great location on the water. Beautiful view from the room.
- the view from my room what little time I was able to enjoy was spactacular
The Kona Billfisher
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, The Kona Billfisher is located in Kailua-Kona in the region of Hawaii Island. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Kona International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Kaawaloa The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kaawaloa The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kaawaloa The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!