3 Best Resorts To Stay In Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Jerez Del Marquesado Andalucía:
Cuevas del Tio Tobas
The Cuevas del Tío Tobas offer a unique experience. Cozy, charming and very quiet, they are the perfect escape. They also have an outdoor swimming pool and restaurant.The individually decorated caves, apartments and studios at Tío Tobas have a fireplace, kitchen facilities and a bathroom. Some of them also have wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.Free internet access can be found in the restaurant and in the business center. There is a barbecue area and a small shop selling local crafts and products. Staff can provide information on activities available in the surrounding area.The caves are located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada in Andalusia. Granada is just 37 mi away. The beaches of Cabo de Gata are just one hour away.
- Cool tradition house cave. We took fire wood – nice.
- Staff is super friendly and very attentive. Every request was dealt with effitiently and effectively. Cave was lovely and cosy, lovely nature all around. Short drive to Puerto de La Ragua. Would recomend this little gem to anyone willing to disconnect and looking to relax or enjoy all the nature. Great job in delivering great hospitality all around!!!
- Good place for people who want to try something new. We were staying in a very spacious and well-furnished cave. Very good restaurant on site, which is very convenient given that the closest town is located within ca 15 mins walking distance. Guadix is very unique and is definitely worth seeing (ca 10 mins driving). There is an outdoor swimming pool available, however unfortunately it was no longer operating at the beginning of October. Good breakfast – although it was not a buffet, still quite a good choice available.
- The cave exceeded my expectations. It was nice and cool inside with plenty of room. The pool was great on a hot day, and there was a nice area outside to have a drink. The whole complex was done well. We only stayed one night, but could have easily stayed longer and done a bit more exploring
- Lovely rural location-stunning views of snow on mountains from pool, which was open in May-added bonus. Cave room was quirky with lots of space.
Located in Granada’s Alpujarra region, this campground features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. It offers fully-equipped rustic bungalows with spectacular mountain views. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All bungalows at Alpujarras Camping feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors and wood paneled walls. They are laid out over 2 levels and include a fully-equipped kitchenette with a hob, microwave and electric coffee machine.Al-Baraka bar-restaurant serves characteristic Mozarabic and Alpujarran dishes, as well as international food. The terrace offers spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Barbecue facilities are also available.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including cross-country skiing at Puerto de la Ragua Resort.The campground is just 0.6 mi from the village of Laroles, and Granada is just over 1 hours’ drive away.
- La amabilidad y el servicio son excelentes y el paisaje, una maravilla.
Para mi es uno de los mejores camping de Andalucía. La ubicación es FANTASTICA. Llegas al Puerto de la Ragua en muy poco tiempo, justo a la entrada del camping está la ruta del Castaño Milenario y en cuanto al alojamiento… las bungalow son de las mejores donde he dormido. Están súper bien equipadas. Tienen cocina, un baño privado fantástico con bañera, una de las camas es de matrimonio, aire acondicionado frio calor…
Las vistas increíbles. En serio repetiréis. Yo ha he ido 4 veces 😀
Gracias a la familia que allí encontramos, nos hicieron sentir como en casa con su cercanía, conocimiento de la zona, simpatía…
El lugar es mágico, bien cuidado, lleno de detalles, práctico, ¡nos queríamos quedar a vivir!
Enhorabuena por el lugar, ¡seguid luchando!
Jose y Raquel
- De ligging is uniek! De camping heeft heel wat faciliteiten. De beheerders van de camping waren erg aardig en deden hun best om het ons naar de zin te maken.
- Muy tranquilo y bonito. Bien cuidado. Excelente restaurante. Repetiremos
El Paraje del Chef
El Paraje del Chef is located in Laroles. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Each room includes a terrace.At the resort, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at El Paraje del Chef will be able to enjoy activities in and around Laroles, like cycling.Guadix is 31 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 63 miles from the property.
- The food (exceptional), the host (friendly, energetic, sincere, accomplished), the location (on top of the world!). We were truly impressed with the level of service we received. We felt like pampered guests (and we were!).
- Im Paraje del Chef hatten wir unseren persönlichen Chef-Koch der uns vom Frühstück bis zum Abendessen betreut hat. Das Essen hatte ein hohes Niveau und der Chef ging auf jeden zusätzlichen Wunsch gerne ein. Es war sehr ruhige, sehr nette, familiäre Atmosphäre.
- La comida espectacular, el trato de Juan Carlos y pareja, inmejorable
- Damos vueltas por el mundo buscando lugares donde la hospitalidad y la gastronomía nos trasmitan el máximo. Este es uno de esos lugares. Hay que saber buscar el momento para regalarse experiencias como esta.
- Todo súper bien!! Comida excelente, muy atentos y amables, las casas muy bonitas súper cómodas ,con todo lo necesario y muy limpias. Volvere a repetir!!! Y lo recomiendo 100%
Top Resorts In Jerez Del Marquesado Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Jerez del Marquesado Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!