3 Best Resorts To Stay In Helotes Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Helotes Texas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Helotes Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Helotes Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Helotes Texas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Helotes Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Helotes Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Helotes Texas:
La Cantera Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in San Antonio! Located in San Antonio in the region of Texas, 31 miles from New Braunfels, La Cantera Resort & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Bandera is 29 miles from La Cantera Resort & Spa, and Comfort is 30 miles from the property. San Antonio International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Overall a welcoming atmosphere, however, seems like low season offers a significantly poorer experience. Given the category and reputation of the hotel, we had other expectations. Must say, the resort´s décor is breathtaking and perhaps during the summer the landscape is more enjoyable.
- Nice to have a shuttle available to take us to the shopping areas. Food at the resort was excellent.
- The restaurants, spa and main bar were all great. The staff at the Villas were wonderful, especially Ahmed, Eric, Placid and Isaac. We also enjoyed Brad, the Singing Cowboy!
- Very helpful staff who would offer undivided assistance to help in order to make your stay more enjoyable
- Loved that they had shipping. Everyone else was perfectly accommodating. Loved our time there and the Spa is amazing.
Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection
This boutique hotel, located 1 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, includes views of the Texas Hill Country. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi and gourmet room service.A 42-inch flat-screen TV is featured in all guest rooms at the Eilan Hotel Resort and Spa. The room décor features Tuscan-inspired details and a calming color palette. Guests will be welcomed with plush bathrobes for added comfort.An on-site spa at Eilan Resort provides massages, manicures, and facials. The outdoor swimming pool is complete with cabanas as well as food and beverage service. A state-of-the-art fitness center and tennis courts are available for recreational use.Sustenio, the hotel’s original restaurant, serves American cuisine with regional influences. The restaurant uses a farm-to-table approach featuring local, sustainable ingredients. Custom catering menus and an extensive wine list are available.Palmer Course at La Cantera is a 10-minute drive away. The Shops at La Cantera is 2 miles from the hotel.
- i liked the spaciousness of the rooms. lots of places to store things. the food was excellent, the staff was very kind and accommodating.
Beautiful, clean and comfortable hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.
The hotel had enough things for us to do when we were stuck at the hotel because of bad weather. They have a very nice fitness center, swimming pool and even virtual golfing.
Pretty nice area, lots of good restaurants within walking distance. .
- This hotel is absolutely beautiful. And it was very clean. But it is a big property and there’s a lot of space. There is a $22.00 resort fee, and it includes extras like an appetizer at the restaurant, and gelato at the snack bar. The free shuttle to the shops and restaurants was nice, wish they had two shuttles going though, seemed a bit slow. The fitness area was exceptional. Loved the lap pool and the outdoor pool.
- Beds were very comfortable. Bathrooms were lovely.
- The pool, Spa and amenities that were all walking distance. I went to the pool for awhile and enjoyed the beverages & food. They have a hot tub and splash pad area for children. As well as covered cabana’s and waitresses. Plenty of lounge chairs and towel service. The Spa was beautiful and came with a ton of relaxing areas. I got a shampoo and blow out with Kevin Murphy products. Great product!
Blazing Star Resort
Featuring a heated outdoor pool and a fitness centre, this Blazing Star RV Resort is a 5 minutes’ drive from Sea World San Antonio. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room at Blazing Star. There is also a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator.An arcade room with coin operated video games and billiards is open to guests at Blazing Star. There is also a children’s playground and a laundry room.San Antonio International Airport is 15.5 miles from the resort. The Riverwalk and Six Flags Fiesta Texas are each within 22 minutes’ drive of the property.
- My stay was fantastic my cabin was very clean and exactly as described and we had a great time,the staff was helpful and friendly!!
- I didn’t know what to expect at first. We stayed in the loft cabin as a family of 6. It was great!!! We’d return without question! The loft is almost the length of the cabin, and it’s separated into 2 areas. So one side had a full mattress, the other side had a twin and we also put our own queen mattress upstairs too. Plenty of space!! It was really nice to also have our (parents) own room downstairs.
- We are young grandparents….Very comfortable beds, cozy cabins for us and our adult children and grand children. VERY clean, minutes from SeaWorld, easy access to restaurants, Walmart, and other shopping but not in a congested traffic area. Whole resort was clean, quiet and safe. Playground and pool was perfect for the grandkids. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable. – The Bergeron’s from Louisiana
- We liked that we were able to have our meals in the cabin. It was very quiet and relaxing.
- The kitchen was great and equipped with everything we neeed for cooking. The rooms we clean.
Top Resorts In Helotes Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Helotes Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Helotes Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Helotes Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!