3 Best Resorts To Stay In Harrington Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Harrington Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Harrington Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Harrington Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Harrington Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Harrington Prince Edward Island:
North Rustico Motel & Cottages
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, North Rustico Motel & Cottages offers accommodations in North Rustico.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Rustico is 2.7 miles from N Rustico Cottages Inn, and Charlottetown is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Updated rooms, hardworking, friendly staff. Very caring.
- We loved he day trips Dwight and Heather helped plan and music at local restaurants and activities they suggested for evenings. We would have missed Richard Wood, the Mick Jagger of Celtic music, but for them. The cabin was private and comfortable with a well-equipped kitchen and great heat control.
- Absolutely charming cottage with awesome restaurants nearby.
Very comfortable cottages (we booked 2 of them), and they were good value for the money. The owners are fabulous hosts…very welcoming and gave us a detailed review of activities & restaurants, while marking a map on how to get there. The family children are the 6th generation who have lived on the property; so it’s easy to see how they are so knowledgeable.
Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
- The place was very clean and quite spacious. The little cabin were very comfortable. Also the owners were very nice and accommodating..
Blue Crest Cottages
Located in North Rustico, 1.9 miles from Rustico, Blue Crest Cottages features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or pool. A TV with cable channels is provided.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Comfortable space, warmly furnished, great water pressure in washroom, friendly and helpful staff.
- The location is excellent for North Rustico and Cavendish area of PEI. Very close, by car, to Anne of Green Gables Park and various seafood restaurants. The view is very nice, especially in the morning. The owner was friendly and allowed us to use their canoe with life jackets and paddles. I would pick this location again on a return trip.
- Was a great location. Close to beaches and stores. Kids loved the playground.
- Great location. Close to harbour and food market. About 15 minutes drive to Cavendish beach. Nice cottage feels like home.
- We booked this cottage on a whim, for just 2 nights. We loved the quiet location with views of the bay, yet still very close to North Rustico (which we also loved). The cottage was very clean and well stocked with the basics. Our children loved the little playground which was right in our backyard.
Swept Away Cottages
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Swept Away Cottages is located in Cavendish in the region of Prince Edward Island, just 7 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 19 miles from Swept Away Cottages.
- Loved the property – very clean and quiet – and the buildings were very quaint.
- Kids enjoyed the pool and girlfriend enjoyed the tub
- We were close to everything…..travelling to the beaches was close….grocery store was close by and entertainment was close also…the locals were extremely friendly.
- Very clean. Pool,hot tub very nice. Good set up with all the chairs and game room. Inclosed area so great for kid.
- The location of the cottage was close to Anne of Green Gables, the Cavendish Federal Park where we saw foxes and to other Cavendish attractions. The hot tub on the site was really nice and the staff were friendly and attentive.
Top Resorts In Harrington Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Harrington Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!