3 Best Resorts To Stay In Grand Prairie Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand Prairie Texas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Grand Prairie Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand Prairie Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand Prairie Texas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Grand Prairie Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Grand Prairie Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Grand Prairie Texas:
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas is located in Dallas, just 3.7 miles from Zero Gravity Amusement Park. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. SMU is 10 miles from Four Seasons Resort Dallas, and AT&T Performing Arts Center is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Beautiful Resort. Dinner was excellent. Service was outstanding from the second I got out of my car until I checked out.
- Comfy bed and moved me to a quiet part of hotel with minimal fuss
- The location of the facility & the friendliness of the staff. We also liked watching the golfers from our window.
- The service and attention to detail made the stay so worth it.
- bed was great, room clean. front desk staff was very professional. wait staff in restaurant was average.
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine offers accommodations in Grapevine, just 19 miles from Dallas. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Arlington is 15 miles from Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine, and Fort Worth is 21 miles from the property. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Loved the staff at the restaurant inside the swimming area.
- The water park was very good but it all stops there….
- The staff was wonderful especially in the water park area and the climbing area
- Kids enjoyed magic quest adventure throughout the hotel- kept them entertained for hours!
- There is a large variety of entertainment for children
Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
Located in Grapevine, 19 miles from Dallas, Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Arlington is 15 miles from Gaylord Texan Resort, and Fort Worth is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 4.3 miles from Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center.
- Central atrium is impressive. The infra structure is amazing.
- Beautiful facility with everything you need on site. The suite was very large and nice.
- Gorgeous property and deluxe suite. But let’s be real, it’s not a bargain or budget property.
- I ordered room service the first two mornings, so I didn’t go to any other breakfasts except on the third morning I ate at the Riverwalk.
- Arrived in the morning and delighted that our room was ready! Here for a conference and had the opportunity to experience 3 of the 4 restaurants – all excellent.
Top Resorts In Grand Prairie Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Grand Prairie Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Grand Prairie Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Grand Prairie Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!