3 Best Resorts To Stay In Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura:
Just 1,650 feet from Costa Calma Beach, the Esmeralda Maris bungalow complex offers gardens with an outdoor pool, a pool bar and a sun terrace. Located in a peaceful, residential area, there are panoramic views of Sotavento Beach.The complex features a spa and a gym, and for a supplement, a sauna, Turkish baths and massages. On the beach you can take diving or surfing classes.The Esmeralda Maris restaurant has a selection of international and regional cuisine in a buffet-type service. You can also start your day with the Esmeralda buffet breakfast.Esmeralda Maris has an internet café, which offers free Wi-Fi for guests during opening hours.The complex is located beside a natural park while the commercial center of the resort is just one mile away.
- The hotel had everything I expected. Spacious rooms (we booked two bungalows for 2 adults and 2 teenagers), kitchen, big bath tub, big terrace… Room cleaning 5times/week, and towel change 3 times/week, but it was alright that way for us.
- prices at the on-site shop were surprisingly reasonable. the pool was nice, most of the staff was nice and helpful.
- Size of the bungalow was excellent plus the facilities. Pool and area excellent lovely and clean, new sunbeds arrived while we were there
- Excellent food ? Fascinating view from the terrace.
- Bungalows were a good size and well designed. The restaurant staff and housekeeping were all excellent.
Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Located on Caleta de Fuste Beach in Fuerteventura, Hotel Elba Sara has an outdoor pool, tennis court and free parking nearby. Fuerteventura Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at the Elba Sara Beach & Golf Hotel have a private balcony, most with superb ocean views. There is a mini-bar, TV and private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and has a terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a poolside grill bar, and a snack bar at the beach.The Sara Beach & Golf Resort features a gym, hot tub and sauna. There is also mini golf, ping pong and a pool table. Children have a dedicated pool, play area and supervised activities club. Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa is 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- This place is a real mixed bag. Lovely sunny location with a nice pool. Seems to be oriented to families with small children (buffet has kid favorites: pizza, fries, chicken fingers, pasta). The young entertainment staff really good with children and the children all seemed to be having a good time and were able to move around on their own. Seeing the group of kids in their yellow tees following pied piper style was really cute. And the staff seems to be quite concerned about the safety of the little ones. (I saw one young man jump in to the pool to save a toddler who must have fallen in. Just liketedy split he had him out and was comforting the crying child).
- Great hotel food excellent bedroom was dated and needed modernising staff were very good
- Amazingly comfy bed, great view of pool and ocean, spacious room and bathroom. Fridge in room a bonus, plus a comfortable armchair and coffee table. Large balcony with table and chairs, clothes drying rack! Fabulous pools, outdoor jacuzzi, ample sun beds, lovely grounds, easy access to beach and shopping centre next to hotel so convenient. Staff friendly and efficient, especially reception staff – very friendly hotel which, despite its size, has a homely and casual atmosphere. Perfect for families, singles and couples in my opinion. Nothing intimidating here, just pure relaxation. Walking distance to Puerto del Rosario along the beach-front to harbour-side cafes and bars was a great way to get some exercise! Hotel quiet at night too, ensures a good night’s sleep.
- Fresh bread every morning. Very friendly staff and ideal location.
- Staff always smiling and extremely friendly,food was excellent lots of choice and gala dinner xmas day was fabulous. Chocolates left everyday when room cleaned was a nice touch. Entertainment every night for children followed by adult entertainment very good & a 25 min stroll to main resort bars and restaurants. Only a couple of mins walk to beach & shopping centre.
Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort is set within Fuerteventura Golf Club and a few feet from the beach. This resort features a casino, 2 outdoor swimming pools, sports facilities and 2 restaurants.Rooms at the Elba Carlota are spacious and bright. All rooms are air conditioned and have a mini-bar and satellite TV.The resort offers guests a wide range of dining options, including Tindaya Buffet Restaurant and El Arrecife Restaurant, which serves Italian dishes. The Chiringuito Restaurant and Bar is set on a small island opposite the hotel and serves seafood cuisine.The Elba features a heated swimming pool, a hot tub and gym. There are beach volley ball courts, tennis courts and a shooting range. There is also evening entertainment for adults and daytime activities arranged for children.Gran Casino Antigua Fuerteventura is located inside the hotel. It offers a range of games including Roulette, Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.The Costa Calma is an ideal location for activities such as golf, sailing and surfing.
- Reception were not interested in our complaint except to report it to the management
- Very comfortable and not noisy liked tea and coffee in the room
- Everything was excellent. Honestly it exceeded my expectations. Bar was perfect.Breakfast was awesome. Swimming pool was great. It is very close to the beach. My kids liked their animation team. They had special programs for kids for Christmas Eve. Animation team were just excellent with kids. They also organized fashion show for kids. I will recommend family to stay here.
- Great hotel in a good location.Friendly staff and a extra large comfy bed.Lots of choice for breakfast
The Spanish staff very very helpful and polite.
We had a polish blond girl who was awful at reception. Rude and arrogant.
The location is good as you can move around the island south and north.
The cleaning is very good
The bed is huge
Top Resorts In Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Gran Tarajal Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!