3 Best Resorts To Stay In Fort Edgecomb Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Edgecomb Maine is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fort Edgecomb Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Edgecomb Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Edgecomb Maine. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fort Edgecomb Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fort Edgecomb Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Fort Edgecomb Maine:
Linekin Bay Resort
Linekin Bay Resort is set in Boothbay Harbor, 4.7 miles from Coastal Maine Botanical Garden and 31.2 miles from Pemaquid Point Lighthouse. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, pool or garden and flat-screen TVs are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Portland International Jetport Airport is 61.9 miles away.
- The place itself is rustic, but the rooms are very comfortable, clean, and modern. The breakfast buffet was amazing.
- Location,setting,breakfast all great but the staff were all fabulous!
- The perfect place to relax and enjoy Boothbay. I absolutely loved the place.
- Breakfast was wonderful. Our waiter, Johnny was fantastic. Johnny’s girl friend who checked us in was very friendly. The view was very pretty. Our room was large and clean.
- Room was on waters edge we could open our sliding glass doors and get a wonderful view of Cabbage Island and the sailboats. It was also a very welcoming place. Great family vacation spot! Lots for kids to do and they also have larger places you can rent that would accommodate large groups or families. The staff was amazing!
Ocean Gate Resort
Just minutes away from the excitement and activities of Boothbay Harbor Village, the Ocean Gate Resort is a little gem of a property nestled amongst 45 scenic acres of beautiful forest, rocky coastlines and waterfront vistas.Located on Southport Island, the Ocean Gate Resort is surrounded on 3 sides by a tidal inlet. The resort’s accommodations are nestled amongst the tall pines and perched on the rocky coastline overlooking the water.With a wide range of activities offered, guests can make the most of the resort’s facilities on a complimentary basis. These include kayaks, and canoes, fishing, tennis, miniature golf, basketball courts, outdoor pool and much more.
- Awesome location, excellent service, and delicious breakfast. Great value for the money.
- The location is idyllic and I loved the family feel of the place. Also, the updated interior of the rooms more than make up for the circa 1974 cement architecture. Great value for the price.
Room was great size, tv size great ocean view great area was quiet and
relaxing. Thought it was a good buy for ocean view. Pancakes and bacon
were great would of like them again the next morning but were not
available. Staff were helpfull.
- Room was large and comfortable. Nice view from balcony.
- The location is spectacular. The staff was hit-or-miss. One guy just kept repeating “I can’t wait to get to Florida.” The entire resort has a shopworn feel, like something being kept minimally afloat. Breakfast was adequate, although my wife refused to eat it after the first day. Coffee was good!
Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa
Featuring views of the bay, this resort has a full service spa and 1 saltwater pool and 1 freshwater pool. The resort has an on-site restaurant as well. Boothbay Harbor is 2 miles away.Guest rooms at the Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa feature a flat-screen cable TV and a fireplace. They have partial ocean views, private bathroom, and a coffee maker.The Boothbay Harbor Spruce Point Inn Resort has oceanfront dining at 88, a casual restaurant serving local dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Boagie’s Bistro and the Deck café are also available.Guests can visit the fitness center or use the free bicycles available on site.Barrett Park is a 5-minute drive from the resort. Boothbay Region Country Club is 4 miles away.
- The Resort was beautiful, we were there for a wedding at the resort, everything was a 10.
- Free kayaks, free bicycles, pools, beautiful view of the water, balcony! Great for active and liesure prople!!
- My kids loved all the things to do at the resort! We loved the location and the view! The staff was great!! The rooms where Roomy and the beds were very comfortable! Also the restaurant on site were very good and very convenient!
- property is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was amazing!
- The resort has the most beautiful view of the harbor!
Top Resorts In Fort Edgecomb Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fort Edgecomb Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Edgecomb Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fort Edgecomb Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!