3 Best Resorts To Stay In Fernwood Salt Spring Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Fernwood Salt Spring Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Fernwood Salt Spring Island:
Mineral Springs Resort
Mineral Springs Resort offers accommodations in Ganges.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Richmond is 25 miles from Mineral Springs Resort, and Nanaimo is 24 miles from the property. Nanaimo Airport is 17 miles away.
- The delicate attentions, the view, the wood-stove, the interior arrangement of the chalet. Fortunately, the hotel had an access to the shore.
- There is no food or beverage service at this property which is fine as cooking facility is adequate
- The place was a quaint little getaway quite far (15 min drive) from ferry and a few min drive from any conveniences; if you don’t drive on I don’t know how you would get around/ shop/ eat ect. I love the idea of having separate cabins; not a big hotel with people wandering by in the hall and stomping around above. Loves the soaker tub and the partial kitchen including bbq made it rasier to prepare meals as there are not restaurants on site. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Sound proofing on the unit was great. Fairly quiet and peaceful outside with a beautiful relaxing view of the water,until a family of about 10 showed up and occupied the 2 cabins next to us with little ones who were very loud.
- Loved the location and how we felt as if we were outside 🙂 the sun pouring in was a bônus ??
- We had an outstanding ocean view, a very comfortable bed, everything we could need in the kitchen, a BBQ on our private deck and restful quiet. The stars at night were amazinig.
Maple Ridge Cottages
Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Maple Ridge Cottages is located in Ganges. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. Richmond is 27 miles from Maple Ridge Cottages, and Nanaimo is 26 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 17 miles away.
- We had a great stay! The kitchen had everything we needed to make a nice home cooked meal. We also used the bbq. The cabin was cozy with the fireplace.
Very cute and convenience cottage.
Nice view near by beach.
Friendly stuff with lovely dog and cat!
I have recommended to my friends. Hope to come back.
- Amazing views, comfortable cabin with nice modern decor.
- The property was well maintained and clean. It was nice to have access to canoes and kayaks.
- Cottage charm, very quiet property, availability of boats for guests, tasteful decor, deck and large windows overlooking the lake
Cusheon Lake Resort
Showcasing a playground and views of the lake, Cusheon Lake Resort is located in Ganges in the region of Salt Spring Island, just 27 miles from Victoria. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Richmond is 28 miles from Cusheon Lake Resort, and Sidney is 12 miles away. Victoria Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Such a beautiful location, cozy accommodations and a very welcoming staff. Also the fact pets are allowed made this trip so memorable and happy. I can’t wait to come back next year!
- We had an amazing stay at Cusheon Lake Resort. The fireplace with wood replenished every day was amazing. Loved the hot tub too. They were also very flexible with checkout.
- Great guy that runs thr place super friendly everything was there as we needdd it!
- The cabin was so cozy and clean. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was spotless. The resort staff delivered a fresh stack of logs to the cabin every day so that we were able to enjoy a roaring fire all night–it made our trip extra special. They were also very willing to accommodate our request to stay another night (a decision we made after being there for only a few hours) and to check-out late on the day of our departure. I really can’t say enough good things about this place.
- The staff is very helpful. Very clean and lovely cottage. Wonderful canoeing on peaceful lake.
Top Resorts In Fernwood Salt Spring Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fernwood Salt Spring Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fernwood Salt Spring Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!