3 Best Resorts To Stay In Entrelacs Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Entrelacs Quebec is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Entrelacs Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Entrelacs Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Entrelacs Quebec. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Entrelacs Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Entrelacs Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Entrelacs Quebec:
Le Grand R
Showcasing an indoor pool and a private beach area, Le Grand R is located in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm in the region of Quebec, just 20 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 25 miles from Le Grand R, and Saint-Michel-des-Saints is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 30 miles from Le Grand R.
- The apartments was great above expectations, food was good we attended a wedding reception.
- Location was nice, up to date appliances, pool was nice
- Very nice and clean place… Recent construction and very nice enviroment
- They were able to upgrade us to a 4 star condo from a 3 star chalet.
- The resort was very comfortable and quiet. It had everything you needed to run a home. It was a short car ride to town and skiing.
Le Domaine Sam-Calm
Showcasing a barbecue and a ski pass sales point, Le Domaine Sam-Calm is located in Rawdon in the region of Quebec, just 29 miles from Laval. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 20 miles from Le Domaine Sam-Calm, and Saint-Jérôme is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 40 miles from Le Domaine Sam-Calm.
- Ideal for a getaway. It needs a bit of tidying up outside
Peaceful rural location, ranch-style layout, lovely pit fire for cooler evenings, beautiful countryside, friendly owners (appreciated the good English spoken by Gillian), free parking, free wifi with caveats.
Very clean rooms, very comfortable bed – plenty of drawers in room, not much hanging storage (some wall hooks) but this did not bother us.
Gillian was able to offer a nice variety of cooked and non-cooked breakfast items but I understand this was due more to the fact that we were there ‘in the quiet week’, and a less tailored version would have normally been the case.
Although we didn’t know of the following before arriving, we loved the large fridge available for guests’ use to store own food; owners happy if we wanted to order in dinners from outside or use the kitchen/diner area for food preparation (i’m unsure if this would apply during their busier periods).
The location was pastoral and pleasant,if dusty
The hosts were pleasant and helpful,eg suggesting and arranging reservations at a nice restaurant. The decor and facilities were nice.
- l’accueil, la propreté des lieux, l’esprit familiale, la bonne humeur des propriétaires et des employés, l’attention portée sur le confort, les déjeuner fait avec attention et amour.:)
- L’accueil, l’ambiance conviviale, la bouffe, la propreté des lieux et le décor de ce BB
Chalets Lac à la Truite
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Chalets Lac à la Truite is located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts in the region of Quebec, just 20 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 10 miles from Chalets Lac à la Truite, and Saint-Jérôme is 21 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 37 miles away.
- All the facilities and features of the room were easy to access and well kept.
- Loved how cozy and spacious the cottage was. Loved having a fireplace! So nice to enjoy after a cold day outside. Though we didn’t use all the amenities(spa, dvd & games, etc.), it was nice having those options and knowing that they were readily available. The chalet is located very close to many restaurants and stores. The staff are wonderful and accommodated our English with ease. Beautiful view of the lake. Full kitchen with everything you’d need for cooking. We are glad we picked this location and would love to return, especially in the summer to take better advantage of that beautiful lake view!
- Chalet had a whirlpool tub and sauna; wood burning fire place
- We stayed in Chalet 43 and had a great visit. The view was spectacular. The staff were friendly and helped us find a place to eat in Ste. Agathe for our anniversary.
- Everything was superb. Beautiful, clean, comfortable … perfection for us.
Top Resorts In Entrelacs Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Entrelacs Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Entrelacs Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Entrelacs Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!