3 Best Resorts To Stay In El Tránsito Leon Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Tránsito Leon Region is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Tránsito Leon Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Tránsito Leon Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Tránsito Leon Region. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Tránsito Leon Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Tránsito Leon Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In El Tránsito Leon Region:
SOLID Surf Camp Nicaragua
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, SOLID Surf Camp Nicaragua is located in El Tránsito, just 30 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Montelimar is 21 miles from SOLID Surf Camp Nicaragua, and El Rosario is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 37 miles from SOLID Surf Camp Nicaragua.
The staff is really nice and avaible !
This hotel is perfectly situated, the view for the sunset is incredible.
The beach is ideal for surfing, but not only the hotel offers many activities (horse, yoga, fishing). We can chill and relax in the hammocks or enjoy of the good mood at the bar with a cocktail.
Other point : very good wifi connexion and clean bathroom !
- Great location, wonderful community style breakfast.
- Joel il responsabile della struttura è stato molto disponibile per accontentarci l’ha dove avevamo aspettative diverse. Bravo complimenti. Molto attento alle nostre richieste ci ha consigliato per la cena la Clandestina lì affianco ha capito che non eravamo surfisti ma una coppia cinquantenne che cercava coonfort anche in Nicaragua
- La piscina, estacionamiento privado. Hay hamacas en todo el establecimiento eso esta superficie bien.
- El cuarto muy bien. El aire acondicionado funciona al 100. El desayuno excelente.
- The staff is really nice and avaible !
Gran Pacifica’s Vida del Mar Beach and Golf Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Gran Pacifica’s Vida del Mar Beach and Golf Resort is located in San Diego, 28 miles from Managua and 10 miles from Montelimar. The resort has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the resort. El Rosario is 27 miles from Gran Pacifica’s Vida del Mar , and San Marcos is 28 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 34 miles away.
- Condo hotel was very well appointed, not enough maid services you have to stay 4 nights or more for cleaning services if traveling with several people it should have been cleaned at least once in 3 nights. The price was on the high side.
- Awesome beach. Perfect for long walks . Very clean. Not built up at all. Very good value. Good restaurant. The staff were very helpful.
- Big sea view apartments and great infinity pool along a nice beach.
- We had booked a 2 bedroom condo suite on the 3rd floor. Be sure that you are not located near the elevator – sound travels! Master Bed was comfortable, twin beds didn’t appear to be as comfy. Plenty of room to spread out. Washer and dryer in the condo. Good view over the water. Best part was the fact that it was off-season (beginning of November) and we were able to utilize the only two adirondecks chairs to enjoy the wonderful sunset over the Pacific.
- Excellent wave right in front and nice views from the infinity pool.
Los Cardones Ecolodge
Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Los Cardones Ecolodge is located in San Diego. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Managua is 28 miles from Los Cardones Ecolodge, and Montelimar is 8 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In El Tránsito Leon Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Tránsito Leon Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Tránsito Leon Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Tránsito Leon Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!