3 Best Resorts To Stay In El Tablado La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
El Tablado La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Tablado La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Tablado La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Tablado La Palma Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Tablado La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Tablado La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In El Tablado La Palma Island:
Located just outside La Palma’s Los Llanos de Aridane, the family-run Adjovimar Apartments offer an outdoor pool and a small gym. Each apartment has satellite TV with international channels.Apartamentos Adjovimar are surrounded by tropical gardens and fruit trees. There is a sun terrace with views of the nearby La Caldera de Taburiente National Park.All Adjovimar apartments have a living-dining room with a well-equipped kitchenette. Fans, DVD players and safes are available to hire from reception.There are also various shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. Free public parking is available outside the Adjovimar, and Puerto Playa Beach is less than 15 minutes’ drive away. La Palma Airport is 20 mi away.
- Apartments are powered by solar energy and allow for recycling. Staff is wonderful. Like home away from home. Will return.
- Los Llanos centre within walking distance for restaurants and shopping. Garden and pool. Always found a parking spot on the same street nearby. Refrigerator and basic dishes are provided so you can make your own breakfast.
- View was awesome. Balcony pool and garden really good
- Very well maintained apartment complex with pool and gardens. My room 209 had a nice sunny balcony overlooking the pool. Modern keyless entry to room and outer doors on a night. The apartments are five mins walk to nearest bus stop and ten mins to Los Llanos bus station with regular services to many destinations including Santa Cruz half hourly during week hourly weekends. Five mins to main bars and restaurants small supermarket next door. I used this as a base to hike the island given it’s 15 mins by bus to the Caldera and 45 mins by bus to Fuencaliente. If you stay here you can explore the majority of the island by public transport. I will definitely stay here again…a real gem of a property for the independent traveller. I have been to La Palma three times now and this apartment block is far superior to last two places I stayed. The Wi-Fi is charged at 2 euro’s a day but is fast and reliable.
- Lovely gardens. Peaceful. Convenient for Los Llanos
Jardin de Aridane
Jardin de Aridane has water sports facilities, outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and garden in El Paso. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.Guest rooms are equipped with a toaster, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. The rooms have a electric tea pot, while some have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 13 miles from the resort, while Puerto Naos is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Offering an outdoor pool, Finca Tropical is located in Tazacorte and features free WiFi access.The accommodations will provide you with a garden, a terrace and a seating area. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Other facilities offered at the property include a barbecue, a shared lounge and laundry facilities. You can enjoy sea and garden views from the room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. Parque Natural Cumbre Vieja is located 5 mi away. This holiday home is 17 mi from La Palma Airport and offers free parking.
- Spacious villa in a very peaceful botanical setting. Views of sunset. Shared garden with lots of privacy. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- I really liked the tropical garden! I have never seen that many exotic types of fruit at one place. I also liked the terrace which faced right to the sea. It is also a very strategic place for travelling through the whole island. There is also a supermarket SPAR nearby (3-5 mins. by car).
- The bungalow (Cuba 1) is well equipped, overlooking a well kept botanic garden and the ocean (this goes for the entire estate). There is a wonderful sit corner where you can watch spectacular sunsets over the ocean. The place is filled with tranquility and beauty. Eye for details and care. The place tends to attract people who respect each other’s privacy. Its quiet location is 1 km downhill off the main road; you need a car to reach the restaurants and supermarkets in the hood. I requested a late check out because of my evening flight and got granted without extra charge.
- A beautiful peaceful self-catering accommodation, set amongst the banana plantations, lots of birdlife to watch. The apartment was well equipped and Stephania and her team were extremely helpful and friendly. You need a car.
- Our Casa was very clean with nice terrace into the garden and the pool area, though we were well screened from other people. Everyone was very friendly and having fresh fruits from the garden free was definitely a bonus!
Top Resorts In El Tablado La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Tablado La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Tablado La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Tablado La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!