3 Best Resorts To Stay In El Salado Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Salado Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Salado Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Salado Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Salado Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Salado Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Salado Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In El Salado Murcia:
Marjal Costa Blanca Resort
Offering charming Balinese-style bungalows with terraces, Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has a peaceful setting between the village of Catral and El Hondo Lake. It features a gym, spa, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Surrounded by tropical gardens, each attractive wooden bungalow at Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. There is also a dining area.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Marjal’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a barbecue area and a small supermarket on site.At the Marjal Costa’s Gym and Spa, you can find a sauna and Turkish baths. There are 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools. A range of facials and other beauty treatments is available.Crevillente and Elche are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Guardamar are less than 15 mi away.
- Erea for guests is huge, shops, bars, restaurants in one place. SOS kontroler (Arit? with pony tail) next to pool was always nice and welcome to help.
- The amount of entertainment for children! They were never bored.
- The inside spa pool, although quite a few jets etc not working!
- The accommodation was brand new so spotless. The tv remote didnt work but after a visit to report it a maintenance man came straight out and swapped it.
- The habana was quite new with a well equipped kitchen. The pool is huge and nicely set with palm trees
Surrounded by the Valencian countryside outside the city of Elche, this rural holiday complex is set around a tropical garden containing an outdoor swimming pool.Las Palmeras lies in among several mountain nature reserves, just 20 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. Enjoy this peaceful, Mediterranean setting with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. The complex also features an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax in the shade of the abundant palm trees.The complex restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. To accompany your meal you can choose from a range of fine wines stored in the complex’s own cellar.
- Great little hotel. Huge pool (we were almost on our own there at the beginning of September) and we had an excellent meal of tapas and wine at the bar. Very friendly staff. We were probably in one of the smaller rooms, but it was fine for our needs.
- Great team of People, we were looked after very well. Food was good and plenty of choice.
- Good location if you want to be in Crevillent, you can walk anywhere in the town. Served food (lunch/dinner) was reasonable. Good value for money.
- Nice size room with two large beds. Very clean and comfortable.
- Typical spanish cafe bar. Tapas was good. Menu of the day good value with nice presentation
Hotel The Originals Hotel Spa La Romana
Hotel The Originals Hotel Spa La Romana is a restored 19th-century country house, with stylish interiors. It has an outdoor pool and attractive gardens, as well as a Moroccan-themed spa with Turkish baths.The hotel has a quiet rural setting, with lovely views. It is 22 mi from Alicante. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are a 30-minute drive away. The hotel offers free parking and free WiFi in public areas.Rooms at Hotel The Originals Hotel Spa La Romana are bright and comfortable. They have a balcony, with views of the countryside. All rooms have a plasma TV and free internet access via cable.Hotel The Originals Hotel Spa La Romana welcomes athletes. Ski storage is available, as well as physiotherapy treatments and special menus.The hotel is set near the village of La Romana. The popular towns of Monóvar and Elche are nearby. Alenda Golf Course is a short drive away.
- The quiet location and the very pleasant and helpful staff.
- A very relaxing hotel. Welcoming (even when arriving on bikes, the latter where stored safely overnight), good food, excellent breakfast. Decent size room. A lovely style where the exterior architecture has been renovated kindly to the traditional style, whereas the interior is up to date has been brought up to the 21st century. We are looking forward to return.
- Rooms were lovely. Pool fantastic. Beautiful place in a very quiet surroundings. Food was lovely staff very friendly.
- relaxed hotel, lovely spa, great balcony from room. Really friendly staff and lovely rural location.
- There was a nice selection of food choices. Nice light and continental . The spa therapist was brilliant, her massage was amazing
Top Resorts In El Salado Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Salado Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Salado Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Salado Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!