3 Best Resorts To Stay In El Molino Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Molino Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Molino Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Molino Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Molino Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Molino Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Molino Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In El Molino Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Nerja.El Capistrano is located in a quiet area of Nerja, on the Costa del Sol. Apartments and villas are set around a large outdoor swimming pool and all have private balconies.El Capistrano Nerja’s buildings are surrounded by pretty gardens, and have a characteristic Andalusian feel. All of the accommodations has a kitchenette or kitchen and satellite TV.The complex offers free national phone calls and free Wi-Fi in reception. There is also an on-site supermarket, cash machines and a tennis court.The Capistrano Complex is just 0.9 mi from Burriana Beach and Nerja center, while the famous Nerja Caves are about 1.2 mi away. There is a bus into the town, but using a car is recommended to enjoy this location. Free parking can be found near the apartments.
- Basic but just what we needed, close to supermarket.
- Amazing views from the roof terrace, lovely peaceful location, and very handy fo bus into town.
- The villa is a little dated but well equipped. Plenty of room for four people. Lovely terrace area with views over Nerja. It was exactly where we wanted to be quiet with easy access to the town.
Sun struck balconies all day.
3 portable heaters. ( We were there in January)
Large double bed.
UK tv and dvd player.
- the spacious apartment were really something I didn’t expect
El Capistrano Sur
One of our top picks in Nerja.This charming village-style complex offers characteristic Andalusian houses, set around several outdoor pools. Each villa and apartment has a private garden or terrace. Central Nerja is just 0.9 mi away.El Capistrano’s apartments,studios and villas have views of Nerja, the sea or the attractive gardens. They all include a spacious lounge-dining area and a kitchenette.El Capistrano Sur’s restaurant serves a range of Spanish and international dishes. The complex also has 2 bars and a small supermarket. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi zone in the reception area.El Capistrano is around a 20-minute walk from Nerja’s Burriana Beach. The complex offers easy access to the rest of the Costa del Sol via the nearby N340 and A7 Motorways. Free private parking is available on site.
- The property was excellent. I had originally booked a one bedroom apartment but when we arrived we were told that we would be staying in a two bedroom house. The house had wonderful views of the sea. Excellent.
- The apartment was Home from Home beautiful garden and terrace very well equipped very clean
- The size of the apartment was excellent, the terrace and garden were great and the view was a bonus
- Nice village full of properties. everything you could want is on site,
- Beautiful urbanisation with good shared facilities – pools with bars etc. Fabulous views from apartment.
Bahía Santa Cruz
Featuring apartments with sea or mountain views, Bahía Santa Cruz is a picturesque complex located 0.6 mi from Almuñecar Beach. Set in gardens, it offers air-conditioned, Andalusian-style accommodations.Housed in white-washed buildings, each Bahía Santa Cruz apartment has a large terrace. All feature a spacious living room with a flat-screen TV and a dining area. Kitchens have a microwave, fridge and hob.Located an hour’s drive from Granada, Bahía Santa Cruz has a quiet setting outside Almuñecar. Sierra Nevada National Park is 31 mi away.
Conchi was excellent, we arrived much later than expected but it was no problem. The terrace was huge which was perfect for our dogs. The apartment was very clean & tidy.
Everything was as described and hope to book again for our next visit. Excellent!!perfect
- The apartment was light and quite big. The large terrace had an amazing view and the furniture was quite new/modern. Conchi met us and welcomed us and explained how everything worked. The bed was comfy and overall the apartment was spotlessly clean. Nice big clean towels. Great size fridge/freezer plenty of cutlery and plates but only 1 decent sized glass to drink out of.
- Particularly appreciated the central heating as so many apartments in Spain are cold in winter.
- The lady who met us was very friendly , apartment was very clean and spacious with big terrace, lovely views etc
- The apartment is spacious with an amazing terrace offering all day sun,and fully furnished.the lounge dining area has all you need for a comfortable stay with airconditioning to help cope with those extra hot night’s.
- Conchi was excellent, we arrived much later than expected but it was no problem. The terrace was huge which was perfect for our dogs. The apartment was very clean & tidy.
Top Resorts In El Molino Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Molino Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Molino Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Molino Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!