3 Best Resorts To Stay In El Cerro Blanco Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cerro Blanco Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In El Cerro Blanco Andalucía:
Complejo Turístico Los Escullos San Jose
Complejo Turístico Los Escullos San José is located in the Cabo de Gata Natural Park, 2,300 feet from Playa del Arco Beach. A swimming pool and a gym with a hot tub and sauna can be found on site.The air-conditioned bungalows at San José include free Wi-Fi, free private parking and a terrace. They are equipped with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, toilet and dining area with a flat-screen TV.Guests have access to an on-site supermarket, open from 09:00 to 22:00. Light refreshments and tapas can also be enjoyed at the restaurant and poolside snack bar.Los Escullos San José has a TV and reading room where guests can relax, as well as a games room and children’s playground. There is also a paddle tennis court and a diving club.
- It was a beautiful campsite with excellent facilities and reasonable prices! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and were enthusiastic to share their knowledge of the local area. We loved the proximity to the beach and the national park as a whole. We were only going to stay the night, but extended our stay as the cabin was perfect for a family of four!
- La ubicación excelente. Te permite hacer un montón de excursiones utilizando muy poco el coche.
Los paisajes, el restaurante y la amabilidad de los que trabajan en el restaurante. Además que la comida de allí estaba muy buena y muy bien de precio. Muy recomendable de verdad.
Buena ubicación para ir de turismo
- Las instalaciones, ubicaciòn, comodidad y el personal estupendos. Repetiremos seguro.
- Muy bien todo calidad precio buenísimo y el personal muy agradable volveremos a repetir
Complejo La Ermita
Offering a beautiful setting within Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, Complejo La Ermita offers 2 charming villas with terraces and sea views. This small complex overlooks the surrounding mountains and lush green landscape.The attractive eco-friendly villas at La Ermita are set in a former church and include original features such as stone walls, beamed ceilings and patios. There is a living room with a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. The kitchen includes a microwave, fridge, oven and toaster.The neighboring villages of Las Hortichuelas and Las Negras are within 1.2 mi of the complex.Set within the Rodalquilar Valley, the villas have an ideal setting for hiking, horse riding, cycling and fishing. Playazo Beach is just 0.9 mi away.Carboneras is a 50-minute drive from La Ermita. Almeria is 25 mi away.
- Our host.. Renata was lovely.. The natural countryside.. The sea…
- We loved this accommodation. “La Iglesia” is not a hotel, but a house with a nice bedroom, large living room, kitchen and terrace. The owner, Renate, welcomed us as a friend. The location is fantastic, in a magical valley, quiet and peaceful and the beach is a short walk away. We had a wonderful holiday week and will be back
- We were very impressed by the landscape and also by our accommodation. With great attention to detail, the owner renovated an old church and changed it into a lovely modern Casa. The accommodation is equipped with everything you need. Our 2 dogs were very welcome and could play around in the fenced area. All in all, we were very satisfied and can highly recommend this oasis.
- Lovely location, brilliant house with lots of interesting space extremely well kitted out. Very warm welcome, helpful throughout.
- Beautiful place. Quiet place. Near sea. Great view.
Featuring a spa, outdoor pool and rooms with balconies, CaboGata Plaza Suites is set next to Cabo de Gata Park. This resort is 350 feet from El Toyo Beach.Each of the CaboGata’s air-conditioned rooms is simply decorated and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the CaboGata’s buffet restaurant, where there is also show cooking. The poolside bar is open during the summer months.The Minos Spa has an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, which guests can use for an extra charge. There are also treatment rooms and a gym.Offering views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Ohtels Cabogata is set next to Alboran Golf Course and there is easy access to Cabo Gata Park’s picturesque beaches. Almeria Airport is just 2.5 mi from the resort.
- Great choices at breakfast , closeness of the golf course .
- Breakfast Buffett excellent,pool snack bar good,reasonable selection.
- Nice pool area, sweet bath on a beautiful terrace, great food, close to best beaches of costa almeria. Apartment was very spacious.
- All the staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpfull. particularly Edu ( nicknamed Eddie by us) who went that extra mile to ensure you were happy and comfortable. Always there with a smile and a chat. A genuine hospitatilty attitude to his guests. Cannot praise him enough.
- nearly everything was perfect for me in this journey, good staff, good hotel, good location, excellent weather,…
Top Resorts In El Cerro Blanco Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!