3 Best Resorts To Stay In Don Diego Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Don Diego Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Don Diego Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Don Diego Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Don Diego Magdalena. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Don Diego Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Don Diego Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Don Diego Magdalena:
Playa la Roca Ecohotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Playa la Roca Ecohotel is located in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Really nice place. Perfect to chill and relax. Great room and wonderfull beach infrastructure. Delicious breakfast.
- Great location, felt like an oasis. The food and the bar were superb (best meal I have had in Colombia) and friendly laid back service. Fantastic massage!
- Superlocation and very friendly staff. Also the food especially the fish really nice.
- The proximity of the sea, the quiet and the friendly staff.
- The location of playa la Roca ecohotel is amazing. Right at a beautiful, clean and quiete beach. In Some of the huts you have a oceanview. The staff is super friendly and the food they serve in the restaurant is delicious (seafood!!). A really good place to stay!
Mendihuaca Caribbean Resort Lewe Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Mendihuaca Caribbean Resort Lewe Hotel is located in Los Naranjos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the resort. Santa Marta is 23 miles from Mendihuaca by Lewe, and Taganga is 22 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly location close to Tayrona park….
- There is no real town or village around “Los Naranjos”. Mendihuaca Resort is therefore a good place to stay if you want to be as close as possible to the Tayrona national park (5-10 min to the entrance by taxi) without having to forego any comforts. There’s a really big pool, a beautiful unspoilt beach and you get a whole apartments with ocean view, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a balcony, kitchen, aircon, refrigerator and TV for around 70 dollars (breakfast included). Furthermore there is a supermarket and a restaurant within the hotel area. The only other supermarkets I’ve seen in the area were located in front of the park entrance and those were very expensive.
- the market they have on the property is exceptional. they have everything. service in restaurant was also excellent.
- We went during low season and it seemed like we had the resort to ourselves!
- Las instalaciones en general, amplias y cómodas. Piscina divertida y con bar. Playas al 10 metros y muy bonitas!
Hotel Playa Las Marias
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Playa Las Marias offers accommodations in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The beach is just in front of the hotel. The staff is friendly and eager to help.
- la ubicación, atención del personal y restaurante son excelentes
- La ubicación del hotel es magnifica para descansar.
- La pizza para la cena fresca, crujiente. Deben pedirla
- La ducha no servía, no hubo balcón con vista a la playa como lo prometían. Falsa publicidad
Top Resorts In Don Diego Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Don Diego Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Don Diego Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Don Diego Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!