3 Best Resorts To Stay In Deschutes River Woods Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Deschutes River Woods Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Deschutes River Woods Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deschutes River Woods Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deschutes River Woods Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Deschutes River Woods Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Deschutes River Woods Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Deschutes River Woods Oregon:
Seventh Mountain Resort
Located in Bend in the region of Oregon, 22 miles from Sisters, Seventh Mountain Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV and DVD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The resort also provides bike rental.
- We loved: access to river trail; view from our balcony, equipped kitchen, comfortable bed, plenty of room, and the hot tub, sauna, heated outdoor pool couldn’t be beat, especially after a day of hiking!
Loved the large units. Ice skating right on the site was fantastic. So fun and convenient. And getting up to Mt Bachelor for a day of skiing was so quick as it’s so close.
I will definitely plan to stay here again!!
- Nothing!!!beds uncomfortable no microwave they gave us popcorn can’t microwave it beds are very uncomfortable no cleanliness of the hotel I did not have anybody come in and make our beds give us fresh towels nothing
- Staff was fantastic! The renovations were beautiful. Ice skating rink and pool were beautiful especially at night. Layout and size of condo was fantastic.
- The apartments was roomy, the kitchen well stocked with dishes and cookware and great lighting. We had a wonderful view of the mts and trees from the balcony, and the bedroom was very comfy. We had 2 flat screen tvs, and a very comfortable king bed. The bathroom was great. We will be back!
One of our top picks in Bend – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an on-site restaurant, this Bend resort is on an 18-hole semi-private golf course. Bordering Deschutes National Forest, Tetherow has spacious guest rooms with a sleek, modern design.A fireplace, a sitting area with a sofa, and a terrace with mountain views and outdoor furniture come standard in every guest room. Additional amenities include a cable flat-screen TV, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine.Guests here have easy access to downtown Bend, thanks to the resort’s complimentary shuttle service. A fitness center, meeting and banquet facilities, a concierge service, and a 24-hour front desk are all available on-site.Tetherow is 5.2 miles from the Old Mill District and 3.5 miles from Bend’s city center. Ski slopes at Mt. Bachelor are just a 20-minute drive away.
- Room and beds were fantastic. Bathroom area was great- The staff was always super friendly.
- The extra space in the room woth sofa and fireplace was a huge benefit. Super spacious shower. Shuttle rides to town were a kind touch.
- Great “staycation” locale. Very clean and comfortable. Restaurants just a short walk from our room with very good food and drinks and friendly service. This was a much-needed night of pure relaxation!
- The room was nice, clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Beautiful property. Room was very large with two beds, a seating room and fireplace. Gorgeous view. Well stocked with coffee, creamers, fantastic smelling soaps. Check in was easy. Staff extremely welcoming. Would highly recommend for families or as a romantic getaway.
One of our top picks in Sunriver.Situated close to the Cascade Mountain Range and top-rated ski trails, this family-friendly resort offers numerous recreational activities, exceptional amenities, and is surrounded by a beautiful natural environment.The area surrounding the Sunriver Resort is filled with an endless variety of activities and adventures. Guests can discover award-winning golf courses, scenic hiking trails and nearby fishing.With 2 swimming pools, on-site spa and massage services, children’s activities and programs as well as a knowledgeable concierge staff to help plan the day’s activities, there is something for everyone at the Sunriver Resort.
- The bed was very comfortable. Watch out for extra fees.
- Location, Christmas decorations, view from room. Having live music on Christmas Day, although they didn’t play any Christmas songs.
- We love Sun River. We’ve always wanted to stay at the Lodge. Great location. Nice staff. Fireplace in room nice. But the facility is not up to resort standards.
- No room service so left without clean towels, had to call, room would not get over 68 degrees which is cold when its below freezing outside. would not waste the money on this place again. Christmas dinner was a complete joke as well.
- A fireplace in the room: Brilliant! Delicious food & great drinks: Splendid! Great staff, lots of activities to chose from: Outstanding!
Top Resorts In Deschutes River Woods Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Deschutes River Woods Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Deschutes River Woods Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Deschutes River Woods Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!