3 Best Resorts To Stay In Corumbela Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Corumbela Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Corumbela Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corumbela Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corumbela Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Corumbela Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Corumbela Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Corumbela Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Nerja.El Capistrano is located in a quiet area of Nerja, on the Costa del Sol. Apartments and villas are set around a large outdoor swimming pool and all have private balconies.El Capistrano Nerja’s buildings are surrounded by pretty gardens, and have a characteristic Andalusian feel. All of the accommodations has a kitchenette or kitchen and satellite TV.The complex offers free national phone calls and free Wi-Fi in reception. There is also an on-site supermarket, cash machines and a tennis court.The Capistrano Complex is just 0.9 mi from Burriana Beach and Nerja center, while the famous Nerja Caves are about 1.2 mi away. There is a bus into the town, but using a car is recommended to enjoy this location. Free parking can be found near the apartments.
- Basic but just what we needed, close to supermarket.
- Amazing views from the roof terrace, lovely peaceful location, and very handy fo bus into town.
- The villa is a little dated but well equipped. Plenty of room for four people. Lovely terrace area with views over Nerja. It was exactly where we wanted to be quiet with easy access to the town.
Sun struck balconies all day.
3 portable heaters. ( We were there in January)
Large double bed.
UK tv and dvd player.
- the spacious apartment were really something I didn’t expect
El Capistrano Sur
One of our top picks in Nerja.This charming village-style complex offers characteristic Andalusian houses, set around several outdoor pools. Each villa and apartment has a private garden or terrace. Central Nerja is just 0.9 mi away.El Capistrano’s apartments,studios and villas have views of Nerja, the sea or the attractive gardens. They all include a spacious lounge-dining area and a kitchenette.El Capistrano Sur’s restaurant serves a range of Spanish and international dishes. The complex also has 2 bars and a small supermarket. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi zone in the reception area.El Capistrano is around a 20-minute walk from Nerja’s Burriana Beach. The complex offers easy access to the rest of the Costa del Sol via the nearby N340 and A7 Motorways. Free private parking is available on site.
- The property was excellent. I had originally booked a one bedroom apartment but when we arrived we were told that we would be staying in a two bedroom house. The house had wonderful views of the sea. Excellent.
- The apartment was Home from Home beautiful garden and terrace very well equipped very clean
- Nice village full of properties. everything you could want is on site,
- Beautiful urbanisation with good shared facilities – pools with bars etc. Fabulous views from apartment.
- Beautiful tranquil resort. Apartment was lovely with own private garden which was a bonus. Pool wasn’t over crowded. Very relaxing.
Las Mayoralas Villas are set in countryside, 31 mi from Málaga, overlooking Viñuela Lake. Each Andalusian-style villa has a private outdoor pool, and there is free Wi-Fi and free parking.Set in a private garden, each Mayoralas villa is air-conditioned and heated. There is a lounge-diner with a fireplace and a satellite TV. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and amenities.The well-equipped kitchens come with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a washing machine.Las Mayoralas has a bar, and the restaurant serves regional dishes prepared with fresh, local produce. These are served in a charming, traditional-style dining room.The villas are 2.5 mi from Periana, one of Andalusia’s famous white villages, and the Mediterranean beach of Torre del Mar is a 30-minute drive away.
- I absolutely loved my stay! The villas are basic but well equipped! The private swimming pool is a bonus! And the lovely views are to die for! The staff are excellent a superb equip!!! I’d recommend everyone to go and visit !!!!
- For a summer holiday, the accommodation must be absolutely great but in January it was quite cold (although the air-conditioning was able to heat up the space a bit). Also, we had to persuade the staff to have breakfast already at nine – normally they open at 10 and that’s the time of breakfast as well – maybe it should be mentioned somewhere during the reservation. Otherwise, the villa was really nice and the view was great.
- Nice view, heartwarming personal, georgeus villas and good breakfast.
- lovely little individual cottages with their own pool, bed were a little basic would have given five star for a deep comfy mattress, the access to the cottage is down a very steep drive with gravel at the bottom so car is parked outside but very steep incline to villas, best bit here was the night manager funny entertaining and very helpful, plus the location is tranquil and peaceful with onsight bar and local bars and restaurants within a couple of miles overall a nice place looks a bit like alice in wonderland castle from the front !
- Loved the pool and the spectacular view. The house was nice and clean.
Top Resorts In Corumbela Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Corumbela Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Corumbela Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Corumbela Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!